(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUSPEKT .

NEW EP..

SUSPEKT BACK FROM THE DEAD

AFTER MORE THAN 10 YEARS!

UK Hip Hops underground stalwarts SUSPEKT return to the scene with their 6 track E.P 'back from the dead' featuring Lennie,pride,prime suspect,and scenes 14

the E.P features the title track plus three other brand new tunes words are windows ,suspekt '07, and mic jedi with its heavy references to the star wars saga as well as 2 bonus tracks in the form of a dj track titled woofa v apache and the accapella version of mic jedi.

suspektcdimage2.jpg

suspektcdimage1.jpg

suspektinsertlow.jpg

EBAY LINKAGE..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/suspekt-back-from-the-dead-e-p_W0QQitemZ260119245960QQihZ016QQcategoryZ43647QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HAI THERE KIDS! wave.gif

Sorry, it looks like you made a wrong turning on your way to the nursery, you have accidentally stopped by on our forum! Ha Ha! Never mind, off you pop now, run along quickly otherwise you could miss storytime!

Hey, hurry yourselves otherwise I will have to tell your parents and you wouldn't want that would you. Remember what happened last time? attachment.php?s=&postid=1842682

Bye now! Don't slam the door on the way out!

you didn't get the sarcasm...
lol

of course i did

i posted that link for their benefit

wink2.gif

hopefully will inspire them a bit, who knows

not an invitation for the kid to just straight bite his style either

Archived