(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man sboys annihilated rac on that tip, i still see sboys bombs from back in the day. theres a green and chrome "b1" on the wall of a factory backing onto some shitty shed-like church in long eaton that's been there years, think there's a hasp in the alleyway near it that's still runnin from like 1992 or something.

any more old school long eaton/sawley flicks? would be greatly appreciated.

*edit*

simple fact is neither of you tools should be arguing over your wack dub getting taken out or you taking his wack dub out or whatever. graffiti message boards aren't the place for this he said she said bullshit. you got something to prove? how about get up enough so that i see your shit when i'm not on the internet, rather than the other way around.

faze an that lot...its a spot...noia ain't looking for beef at all. if ur gonna keep goin on about this then just slug in out on the streets. talk with ur paints. this is what it's all about. if uv got a problem, don't bitch n moan behind keyboards. and as for noia and risk i think u need to take back all those toy remarks. everyone starts somewhere. u sould b propping that new writers are getting up.

Respect.

you guys need to shut the fuck up, your talking shit and incriminating yourselfs and others.

if there is a new paint shop dont go posting it up on this site you jackass. also i dont think anyone cares about the politics of your neverending, overlapping crews.

Dont think im just picking on you because ya young and just starting up, its because you

dont use ya brains. most of ya have posted more crap on this thread than actually going

out and painting.

think about it!

Archived