(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

Nice work sire after seeing your piece then it reminded me of an old popz piece at spiders back in about 88 it was a line of heads with one or two soldiers on it and the wall was a very similar shape ie long and not very high to the wall you paint anyway keep up the good work

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work sire after seeing your piece then it reminded me of an old popz piece at spiders back in about 88 it was a line of heads with one or two soldiers on it and the wall was a very similar shape ie long and not very high to the wall you paint anyway keep up the good work

cheers timo, been a while since i seen you, kinda funny because a friend of mine was askin about you the otherday. yeah it was kinda an old skool idea pure freestyle and nothing too neat just a bit of a clean up mission but yeah i remember them days well mate..

thanks

sire

Hmmm interesting who could be asking about little old me?, yeah I aint posted on this thread for ages mainly because I have no Derby pics all my old stuff is from Notts and that thread seems to of died so no point posting pics up for myself to look at. I have been posting loads of new stuff up but its all on the passenger train flicks from all over thread, because I keep going out to Sorrento Italy and the trains out there are somthing else so if you get 5 mins check it out every couple of days I stick a few more up. Cheers Timo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello Derby! anyone see central news last night and the council guy who drives around with a tin of green paint and paints over any tags he sees on them Green boxes on the streets?? he obviously got too much time on his hands:rolleyes: anyway big up to the peeps I see hittin the streets still namely Mr V and Mr EW come everyone else get up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived