(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Dont Recommend Painting The Underpass, It Keeps Getting Buffed, I Think The XMAS ALE Survived A Grand Total Of Two Days. Strolling Through Town The Other Day I Noticed Recently Painted PORS Tags, Also Passing By The Forum I Stumbled Across A Few Canvas's(all generously priced up)Mostly Done By SIRE But One Certain One Done By ROGUE, Very Nice Mate, Unique Style, The Only Thing Wrong With It Is The Fucking Price tag £60:lol: Keep Up The work Youngster, Big Up SIRE

...Mostly Done By SIRE But One Certain One Done By ROGUE, Very Nice Mate, Unique Style, The Only Thing Wrong With It Is The Fucking Price tag £60:lol: Keep Up The work Youngster....

They priced it mate.. lol:) i only wanted like £20/£30 for it! :D:D

I Dont Recommend Painting The Underpass, It Keeps Getting Buffed, I Think The XMAS ALE Survived A Grand Total Of Two Days. Strolling Through Town The Other Day I Noticed Recently Painted PORS Tags, Also Passing By The Forum I Stumbled Across A Few Canvas's(all generously priced up)Mostly Done By SIRE But One Certain One Done By ROGUE, Very Nice Mate, Unique Style, The Only Thing Wrong With It Is The Fucking Price tag £60:lol: Keep Up The work Youngster, Big Up SIRE

I also agree :) :) :)

Nice stuff buy kid8 some sick shit happning ther I d love 2 have that skill :P safe derbz

if you have daytime spots like that why the fuck not put colour on them?[/quote BECAUSE THEY DIN'T hAVE NO OTHER PAINT AND ITS PERSONAL PREFRENCES ASWELL!

IF YOU CHECK THOUGH THE THREAD U WONT SEE ONE COLOUR FROM KOMS HES ALL INTO CROMES ITS JST WHAT PPL PREFER hope thats anwserd that question m8 peace!!!

Here's the one I finished most recently, got another nearly finished and another just started...know this don't exactly fit into graffiti but I don't care, surely it's where the inspiration comes from that matters.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/charlie-says/Image026.jpg

Cheers for the interest sire, weird how with practice I can see my own style developing, hopefully I might have something worth selling 1 day!

Also sorry for the crap pic quality but it's on my phone!

Here's the one I finished most recently, got another nearly finished and another just started...know this don't exactly fit into graffiti but I don't care, surely it's where the inspiration comes from that matters.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/charlie-says/Image026.jpg

Cheers for the interest sire, weird how with practice I can see my own style developing, hopefully I might have something worth selling 1 day!

Also sorry for the crap pic quality but it's on my phone!

I like it what did u use to draw on it was it felt?

That's amazin sire! love the shading. I'd love to have a go on an 8x4 but need he space to do it without the wind fucking it up, bloody british weather!

siner- I did a base with spraypaint then used acrylics for the colours and marker for the details. Once I get better with can control I'm gonna have a go with spray paints cause last time I tried I had to mask lots off and it took aaages to get everything how I wanted it.

Archived