Uk Freights

want!mc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just 2 state the us fr8 seen is better than the uk no doubt

few reasons us fr8s r alot easier and there is more variety

not to say that many us ers are painted at night.

but uk freights are pritty shit rusty n old excluding ews

and most yards are poorly lit but not really that hard 2

paint when it comes down 2 it n if im honest many could aply

dem selfs better.

Yeah I do agree people could apply them selves more, and what im seeing is getting better and better, the US scene has been around for a long time on freights

and it has never been cool to paint freights in the UK. more peeps will catch on and it will be a buzzing scene.

1126608252_f.jpg

234.jpg

shut the fuck up u bunch of dickheads fuck off back to what ever shit u like and leave this tread alone unless ya posting flicks, i dont care about uktrains or london underground u all sit on the internet calling each others work and ruin all the treads its a waste of time, i dont care if a real toy posts flicks on here just as long as they out there doing there own shit its all good, and in reply to american freights u should be alot better cos u been doing them alot longer makes sence i think, mr want u keeping it rocking man do ya think a fotolog would work better than this tread peace

Bigysmall has a problem that he cant explain..

I have asked too many times, what is the problem ??

You make one fuckass comment and cannot back anything up.

The above images were sent to me not robbed... So somebody wants them on here.

Like I say my flics are used in alot of Blogs and other threads so it looks like its just you who has a problem.

Its like the first page states if you dont like it read another thread, You also read this thread everyday, so its got you interested.

Im not defending my actions any more, ill post flics until I dont want too.

Diss all you like until you have a valid argument.

Want.

People are finding it hard to have a decent argument on here, becuase the people the directing it at are speaking through experience/ can back up there stories/ have educated themselves on what there saying before they say it.

On with the fliks!

Bigysmall has a problem that he cant explain..

I have asked too many times, what is the problem ??

You make one fuckass comment and cannot back anything up.

The above images were sent to me not robbed... So somebody wants them on here.

Like I say my flics are used in alot of Blogs and other threads so it looks like its just you who has a problem.

Its like the first page states if you dont like it read another thread, You also read this thread everyday, so its got you interested.

Im not defending my actions any more, ill post flics until I dont want too.

Diss all you like until you have a valid argument.

Want.

dont you realise thow people with half a clue dont want there stuff on here?they done it on a freght so it wouldd stay on a freght and in there photo collection maybes not so some burk can come and brag about "im not harming nobody me" putting other peoples stuff on the internet?dont u think its a little sad?why dont you go out and do it yourself and if you want'put your photos on the internet.i speak for a lot of people when i say FUCK OFF DICK HEAD MATE your only helping the pigs build databases........

dont you realise thow people with half a clue dont want there stuff on here?they done it on a freght so it wouldd stay on a freght and in there photo collection maybes not so some burk can come and brag about "im not harming nobody me" putting other peoples stuff on the internet?dont u think its a little sad?why dont you go out and do it yourself and if you want'put your photos on the internet.i speak for a lot of people when i say FUCK OFF DICK HEAD MATE your only helping the pigs build databases........

please just go away nuff said bye

Although im against stupid comments i agree a tiny bit with Bigysmall. If a person comes on and asks you to take the photos down then i would. If your just getting flicks and putting them online i think thats ok because near me there are no yards and its a long distance to the closest one. This gives me the chance to see whats going on with uk frieghts which is good. The only bad thing is like bigsmall said it is a database for police to come see all the vandalism one person has done. If the photos werent on here and the person gets bagged there less likely to have a problem right? Just saying what i think . . . . Your always gonna have problems. But if someone says dont put there pieces up, i wouldnt. This way your gonna avoid the same problem in the future. . .

Check you out, every thread on 12oz is about people benching, reporting on whats happening.

It aint harming anything, The police already have a picture of everything that happens, dont think they are sleeping,

By posting pictures of trains passing by is bait in what way????

I never write where a writer is from or even what the pieces say.

The scene is big, people are looking. if it dont get caught by me there will be lots of others doing the same. If you dont want to see your graff on the internet dont go on this fucking thread.

do you think your it because you have a fucking thread?haha what a mong :l why dont you go out and take photos of flowers and put it on flikr or something?at the end of the day i speak for a lot of people and not just me by saying..HEY YOU SUCKKKKKK!

cool water I was writing that message as you posted yours its not aimed at you man, I do understand why peeps can get pissed off.

Bigy you set up an account just to diss, like I have pm'd to you im not out to fuck the scene.

I have offered not to post your stuff.

diss all you can.: It aint going to make a difference

give me a PM of who you are talking about with lots of people, not evidence just a few words, and I wont post anything by them guys.

Want...

Archived