partying in portland...

oddio1

the dead skates[/color][/size] from another state and i dont see any other skate tags in portland

HES DEAD! AND A LEGEND. HAVE SOME RESPECT! I BET IF SABER OR REVOK DIED YOU LITTLE KIDS WOULDNT GO AROUND WRITING THERE NAME. IT DOESNT MATTER IF HES EVER BEEN TO PORTLAND. HAVE RESPECT FOR A DEAD GRAFFITI PIONEER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
COMPLETLEY DIFFERENT SITUTION WHEN IT'S A FALLEN SOLDIER THAT HAD A REP ALREADY.

SK8 DREAM NACE IZ TIE DONDI

LOCALLY- PLUS BORE FIST BHIVER

CERTAIN NAMES ARE OFF LIMITS,,,,,,OR WE COULD JUST LAUGH AT YOU LONGER?

YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE THE RANDOM COPE, HELL I SAW A MENES LOCALLY AND ALMOST FELL DOWN,

THEN HE SPELLED IT MENIS AND ACTUALLY FURTHERED THE IGNORANCE AND CAPPED A GOOD CKOS PEICE.

LEARN ABOUT BULL-RIDING AND HOW IT HURTS TO FALL

AND THE POSSIBILITY OF BREAKING YOUR NECK AND BEING PARALYZED,

BEFORE YOU JUST JUMP ON THE BULL"KIDS"

word R.I.p. To all named

Research is easy especially with the net . There is kids in Washington tryin to have a crew called seo and some kid writing dream bunch of clowns

• Like 1

i think its just crazy that dude knows now about the real skate and that hes dead and him and his friends are still like " who give a shit fuck it, hes from a different state, he never tagged in portland" like thats how small their outlook or ambition on graffiti is, another state is a whole different world to a kid whos mom wont let them out past their curfew

i am the hardest skater out right now. yea i always switched it up ill be killing in the graff then ill be killing in skaten

I would like to see u guys tell this kid to stop writing sk8 he's probley gunna say fuck off and skate off

stop defending yourself, and stop writing skate

I would like to see u guys tell this kid to stop writing sk8 he's probley gunna say fuck off and skate off
thats besides the point the real point is anyone who would write skate knowing what you know now is just a fag .just write roller blade if it fits:lol: :lol: :lol: