partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

today i saw a meter and geeq truck, i flicked it but not with my camera so i dont actually have it to show, the owner of the truck was standing in front of it when i walked up with my camera and he asked me "you like?" i told him yes and took a picture of the geeq side, after i took a picture he is encouraging me to look at the other side which displayed the meter, he seemed pretty proud of his vandalized truck.

i hate bay area wannabee's.

hah ur the huge faggot talkin about these gay ass stunta shades just cause i know how to get down dont mean im bay area, im portland area bitch so shyut the fuck up and go practice falling down or go fuck a retarted bitch with a coma

hahahah awwwwww did i hurt your feelings lil homie. hahaha u square ass fools thinkin u know whats up need to go hop out on I-5 & let a mack truck run your ass over. and stunna shadez, if you really knew whats up is all about sum syko shit. not no bay shit. sum syko shit and yes syko is from portland. http://www.myspace.com/syko12 go there fagboy and check out the first song. thats where i took this name from. fucking retard. go pop u thizz pill and realize youll never be a real factor in this world. cut the fuck out punk.

ahhh shoot well why dont u keep ur comments in ur fucking retarded ass head before goiin and sayin ahh he bein bay area then i go ahh he stunta shades is gay and of course u gotta make a comeback to be the phat pimp so if u would have never said anything u wouldnt have to defend urself and ur gay stunta shade skyo bull shit, o and by the way just because everybody in this planet smokes and drinks wy u gotta be all ahh these fools bay area, ur pathetic so dont even say shit

ahhh shoot well why dont u keep ur comments in ur fucking retarded ass head before goiin and sayin ahh he bein bay area then i go ahh he stunta shades is gay and of course u gotta make a comeback to be the phat pimp so if u would have never said anything u wouldnt have to defend urself and ur gay stunta shade skyo bull shit' date=' o and by the way just because everybody in this planet smokes and drinks wy u gotta be all ahh these fools bay area, ur pathetic so dont even say shit[/quote']

Its Not That U Smoke & Drink. Its The Slang You Use And The Level Of Nutriding You Stay On With This Mac Dre Shit. Fish Head Stew=Mac Dre Song, Ghost Town=Sum Oakland Shit You Know Nothing About. Stop Listening To Bavgate. & This Fuckin All In The Door shit, OMG i dunno what to say about that. Its AllNDaDoe. So Go Back To Practicing What Ya Preach Then Try To Come At Me. But Till The Go Flick Summa Your Gay Tags & Come Back To Share Your Toyness With Everyone.

Its Not That U Smoke & Drink. Its The Slang You Use And The Level Of Nutriding You Stay On With This Mac Dre Shit. Fish Head Stew=Mac Dre Song' date=' Ghost Town=Sum Oakland Shit You Know Nothing About. Stop Listening To Bavgate. & This Fuckin All In The Door shit, OMG i dunno what to say about that. Its AllNDaDoe. So Go Back To Practicing What Ya Preach Then Try To Come At Me. But Till The Go Flick Summa Your Gay Tags & Come Back To Share Your Toyness With Everyone.[/quote']

o and ur some king, who do u kick it with like PBS the worst crew in portland who thinks there tight or someother gay ass crew, i dont write but i kick it with some retardz, o so u can be stunta shades cause ur gay ass obessession with some fuck rapper and i cant be fisheead cause its VALLEJO BAY AREA fuck u i dont try to make little stories how its tight to be fishead ur defending ur name and making an argument about it, u suck, I SHIT BIGGER THEN U AND I SHIT ON U

nobody gives a fuck about bitin-ass macdre wannabe "syko"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'd Like To See You Say That Shit Down On 12th And Failing To The FSG'z Or To Syko's Face. Bet You Wouldnt Last 2 Minutes. & Fishhead. This IS PMK BITCH. Might Not Have Any Graffiti Ups But Ya Better Believe We Got That Calico On Deck Waitin To Spit 50 .22 Rounds Nonstop On You Faggots That Think Theyre Hard. Go Back To Jockin Your Toy Ass TMR Fag Homeboys.