partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

where you guys all live in portland? i live in gresham and its like mexi scribble everywhere here..

oh and btw if anyone wants to chill im looking for some chill ppl to hangout with so i can learn more about writing and such..ive always been interested but i just dunno where to start

lol its just like that downtown gresham, all the mexican stores and shit down there.

like by my house where all those little green metal things for the phonelines and shit are covered with mexi scribble thats like.. unreadable(i suck at reading stuff so far) same with the light posts

:D

where you guys all live in portland? i live in gresham and its like mexi scribble everywhere here..

oh and btw if anyone wants to chill im looking for some chill ppl to hangout with so i can learn more about writing and such..ive always been interested but i just dunno where to start

oink

I cant believe Bonus and Six bombed the trains of tokyo (lloks like tokyo to me).

Where in Japan exactly were those?

Anyways, the trains in Japan dont really get bombed at all. You dont even see scribes on the windows. Ive never seen glass etch in Japan and Ive especially never seen the trins with fillies on em. Just the retaining walls of the tracks.

good work!