partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

atleast i use my real name u pussy! u gotta use trogg slayer cuz u aint nobody and nobody ever heard of u.... hahahaha

u portland cats are strait sissies, cryin over dumb shit and gettin butthurt cuz u aint shit but a drama queen... yall a bunch of cheerleaders, real talk.... strait hoe cakes that sit on the sideline then post pics and cry about the next mans shit hahahahaha....... stay off the dick and get active!!! u wanna talk about how many people use the same name look at portland... half the niggas here strait bit from cats that been in the game 4 a hot minute..... so say wut u want and post all the lame pics u want but ur still a bitch...... hahaha nuthin but sweat on my nuts yadidimeans.....

by the way since u so tuff, wut u reppin fool??? wut they call u and wut crew u in??? not like i give two fucks i just want to know who im capn and dissin from now on hahahaha, by the way nigga, im not one of u fake portland cats... im strait outta cali and u know how we get down out there... we dont just cap u nigga we cappin ur whole crew!!!! so watch ur step and ur mouth yungster...

atleast i use my real name u pussy! u gotta use trogg slayer cuz u aint nobody and nobody ever heard of u.... hahahaha

u portland cats are strait sissies, cryin over dumb shit and gettin butthurt cuz u aint shit but a drama queen... yall a bunch of cheerleaders, real talk.... strait hoe cakes that sit on the sideline then post pics and cry about the next mans shit hahahahaha....... stay off the dick and get active!!! u wanna talk about how many people use the same name look at portland... half the niggas here strait bit from cats that been in the game 4 a hot minute..... so say wut u want and post all the lame pics u want but ur still a bitch...... hahaha nuthin but sweat on my nuts yadidimeans.....

by the way since u so tuff, wut u reppin fool??? wut they call u and wut crew u in??? not like i give two fucks i just want to know who im capn and dissin from now on hahahaha, by the way nigga, im not one of u fake portland cats... im strait outta cali and u know how we get down out there... we dont just cap u nigga we cappin ur whole crew!!!! so watch ur step and ur mouth yungster...

Go back to Cali then bitch.

shut the fuck up for one take all that shit back to who the fuck cares where your from and trogg probley does more dirt in one week than you do all year so maybe it's why he don't use his real name on here and you use yours because your either not that up or your just retarded imma pick the second one since your still saying shit like yadidimean

this mah fucka:lol:

hahahaha lmfao..... more OG than u will ever be... wut the fuck they call u ??? well, i mean besides bitch, pussy and punk??? i mean wut u go by?

if he knew he would punch himself in the face hahahahahah he is as hard talkin shit on the web as funny gary coleman is in the octagon