partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i actually have homies in portland that saw his shit before anything and told me.

so why dont you take what you think you know and shut the fuck up.

its not about fame, its about principle.

i been writing longer, i'm better, and its too close to my word..

just like portland is 3 hours away from seattle.

if you cant put me in touch with "esen" then..again..shut the fuck up.

why dont you come down and battle him for the name...and who the fuck cares about you anyway..its not about fame my ass shut the fuck up

...true. I will headspin your ass so hard though.

...and just to through in a couple pennies, I don't care which Esin/Esen is better (although I do know). the point is the lack of respect being shown. I can vouch that Esin has been around the block and deserves to stake claim to that word.

now that the other Esen is aware of the first, it would just be common sense to select a different word out of respect and integrity.

although I guess respect and integrity have gone the way of the graffiti battle. extinct.

whatever it may be man..

i'll battle him for the word. i'll burn him for the word. or i'll just whoop his ass

i dont know him, i dont know how to get ahold of him

its not worth my time to do all that bullshit..all i want to do is get ahold of him. i messaged him on flickr, i sent out a message on 12oz. this doesnt need to be a big debate, someone just give the dude a heads up.

I hate how shit like this is discussed on the internet.. if youve never seen each other then fuck it. you woulda never known him if it wasnt for 12oz.. have you ever even been to portland?? just saying though.. its kinda ridiculous how people handle shit now days. tryin to have a conversation on the internet about how ones using anothers name... this is the shit that should be left on the street .. keep the flicks on here and beef/debates outa this bitch.

238003369_RetsExsr.JPG.ff7dfd7ab4affab3d2d3ff1ad5feb21d.JPG

you're a fuckin idiot. i live in seattle. i go to portland regularly.

i'm trying to get ahold of "esen". i'm not trying to make this some big debate on 12oz

go ahead everyone, chime in on the subject. i'd rather you just shut up and get me in touch with the dude so i can tell him myself..change your word. i'm not havin it.

i'm using 12oz as a tool to communicate. i'll gladly come to portland and handle my shit in person when i get ahold of dude.

i'm trying to get ahold of "esen". i'm not trying to make this some big debate on 12oz

go ahead everyone, chime in on the subject. i'd rather you just shut up and get me in touch with the dude so i can tell him myself..change your word. i'm not havin it.

i'm using 12oz as a tool to communicate. i'll gladly come to portland and handle my shit in person when i get ahold of dude.

Please do.. because nobody wants to read this shit. PM some people stop flooding our thread with this nonsense that isn't going anywhere due to lack of communication.. find a different source.. have one of your boys look him up when they're here.. just stop with this shit. its annoying.. im done.

you wouldnt know about him if it werent for 12oz he has nothing to do with you in real life. hes in a different city chill out your not that famous.

i actually have homies in portland that saw his shit before anything and told me.

so why dont you take what you think you know and shut the fuck up.

its not about fame, its about principle.

i been writing longer, i'm better, and its too close to my word..

just like portland is 3 hours away from seattle.

if you cant put me in touch with "esen" then..again..shut the fuck up.

why dont you come down and battle him for the name...and who the fuck cares about you anyway..its not about fame my ass shut the fuck up

whatever it may be man..

i'll battle him for the word. i'll burn him for the word. or i'll just whoop his ass

i dont know him, i dont know how to get ahold of him

its not worth my time to do all that bullshit..all i want to do is get ahold of him. i messaged him on flickr, i sent out a message on 12oz. this doesnt need to be a big debate, someone just give the dude a heads up.

omg shut up!!! both of you

if your so good then why do you care, or want to met up "ESEN", who is obviously a 15yrold kid by the way he writes. who gives a shit. if someone could mistake your shit for his then you suck anyways. and if you dont, then who fucking cares