partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If yall got banned maybe you would paint graffiti to...

Mad props to the E fag kings!!!

While yall were neg proping me cause your E hearts were broken, I was givin yall props for bein sooo coool.... Im sooo fuckin E hurt guys, why yall so mad. From the depths of my E heart I really care sooo much!!!

get outta this thread you pussy. you talk about how we should go paint but your on here more than us blabing every 5 seconds, mad about your prop levels. post some fliks of die. infact since you keep it so real, post your own shit!!!! oh wait i forgot thats not a messageboard troll's M.O.. just bitch and bitch!!!the fuck out of this thread

"YALL"

An homie, you want an explanation sooo bad for why im on trolling?

Im stuck in a hotel room in the middle of no where on the other side a the country. Finally got time to be an Efag.

You do this shit everyday from the comfort of your own home when you could be out doin work... an dont worry I been gettin work done out here to, want those flicks when I get home as well?

I hate the fuckin net....