partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hospitalscalpel, that is by far the gayest, stupidest photo posted on this thread in an insurmountable amount of pages.

congratulations.

What photo my fire crackers??

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! just so you know you cant get high from sprinkling weed
Shows how much you know, honestly, and you have to bake them..

man your fuckin dumb in case you didnt know when you make cannibutter the THC absorbs into the oils from the butter which is the same case smart guy

http://crackers.kisps.net/

i can see why theres so much dribble from these retards who think outlaws suck (theyre retarded therefor they run their mouths) but i still dont see why outlaws care what anyone thinks and why they feel its necessary to go back and forth with these morons.

are you trying to change anyones mind or are you just trying to make them look stupid?

if the latter is true, dont bother. it was obvious how stupid they are when they opened their mouths.

and if youre actually trying to convince them of something, let me tell you right now its a waste of time. theyre as illogical and stubborn as a bible beating christian.

bump outlaws vts bkf us ibd mls

debump the rest of it.

i can see why theres so much dribble from these retards who think outlaws suck (theyre retarded therefor they run their mouths) but i still dont see why outlaws care what anyone thinks and why they feel its necessary to go back and forth with these morons.

are you trying to change anyones mind or are you just trying to make them look stupid?

if the latter is true, dont bother. it was obvious how stupid they are when they opened their mouths.

and if youre actually trying to convince them of something, let me tell you right now its a waste of time. theyre as illogical and stubborn as a bible beating christian.

bump outlaws vts bkf us ibd mls

debump the rest of it.

^this guy defiently is an outlaw. or just a hipster ball hugger. no one's trying to make them do either of that shit. people just recognize ugly style, and thats just that.

I'll make a point: All these outlaws say "go look at 7th letter, buy their played out shit" and then BKF comes out with a graphic tee that sits along side the 7th letter saber revok stuff in the same store....just saying

ew.

wouldnt doubt it.

me, i dont know enough about these internet sites, threads and domains. much like vear dont know about styles, straights and his lames.

i hate all of you like i hate acne onna bitch. make me wanna puncha slut.

now drop down and get your eagle on vear, like the dirty little graff drivin std slut you are hoe. lick my pouch like you lick vegan style semen onna piece.

bitch.