partying in portland...

oddio1

If these guys arent... too bad, because they are hometown hitters now and they have put it down more and have more style than most natives. And fuck anyone who wants to have a say. i used to hate on out of towner's but now i have the right to say what is what...

puzle

diar

reps

chant

mink

regal

bonus

vear

pier

jukes

trav

garp

As far as replants, hit me up. If I have their back... Then you should. So many people think they are the shit, but they probably aren't. Just because you think you are the shit, doesn't mean much.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If these guys arent... too bad, because they are hometown hitters now and they have put it down more and have more style than most natives. And fuck anyone who wants to have a say. i used to hate on out of towner's but now i have the right to say what is what...

puzle

diar

reps

chant

mink

regal

bonus

vear

pier

jukes

trav

garp

As far as replants, hit me up. If I have their back... Then you should. So many people think they are the shit, but they probably aren't. Just because you think you are the shit, doesn't mean much.

so what gives you the right to say what is what? or drop names?

your word? your krew ninjas? your friends?

is it because you are a junior member on 12oz? haha

doesnt look good homie......