partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im pretty sure i said this when i posted them,

but since the last 2 pages have been nothing but people

either bitching about the outlaws or jockin their nuts.

and people talkin shit about their fucking heron habits.

figured recycled shit is better than no shit at all.

and since im sitting around bored as dick with a fever and throat full of mucus, thats the best i could do.

yeah, nobody can fuck with me when i'm on the nod. i'm like popeye with that shit.
hahahahahaahha.ya once u got the nod going nothing can stop u........ no but really drugs are bad they are badddddd dont do em! . bump the ltd crew and detr and the hod crew.

oh and bump all the old junkie writers.

nigggggggggggggggggggggga two people use this name so im the male part and she has not posted for ages

i understand you all <3 graff so hard so my bad for not being able to read a couple things

and yes i do think omg sucks i think he is bad at the art aspect of spraying thingys on walls

dont get butt hurt because i cant read what the people that you idolize write on a school bus

as ya'll know i'm not black or white, but why do dudes say nigga, when they ain't hood or even black! thats their word to use, not for others. shit.... just another thing taken by the white man..... native pride!!!!!

for the record I am black and I have been sayin that shit for a min, on another note bump bonus n regal, always comin proper like the whole bryd gang was here like kurt cobain was here chea chea chea chea nigggaaaaa, white power is a joke...

whie power is real