partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

safe fun you had time to get any new flicks so we can stop listen to all this bullshit..... if not why cant these dumbfucks shut the fuck up and if you dont like what you see go paint your ass off get your shit seen amd let the rest of this forum decide who they think rocks so on and so on.... fuck why did i even waste my fuckin time

bump gimer sherm ther hekt and the resta vrs

ooh and hk and ofa and wd

i like it like that.ohhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaa. hey let me give a shout out fuck 1978 fuck hipsters and fuck graffiti in general. lets go scratch our names into glass and spray paint peoples stuff. iam cool, not.

listen here chuby im going to rape your ass raw w/ etch bath lube.you puny lil subserviant toy.im a 5 star hipster general gangbangin for satan.i am going to sacrifice your manginity to rectalfy your sins bitch.fuck graffiti?fuck hipters?fuck 1978.well were all gonna have a blanket party on your butthole and put it on youtube.outlaws run you faggot.you have no clout,your word is nothing.your have a pussy mouth,so well be comandeering it for fulltime face fucking.

listen here chuby im going to rape your ass raw w/ etch bath lube.you puny lil subserviant toy.im a 5 star hipster general gangbangin for satan.i am going to sacrifice your manginity to rectalfy your sins bitch.fuck graffiti?fuck hipters?fuck 1978.well were all gonna have a blanket party on your butthole and put it on youtube.outlaws run you faggot.you have no clout,your word is nothing.your have a pussy mouth,so well be comandeering it for fulltime face fucking.

bump this

ps

see you around chuby...

shut up elboe