partying in portland...

oddio1

stop posting pictures of your graffiti.

its sucks, you suck, your graffiti is worse than helen kellers senses.

STOP self-promoting.

stop painting your room. stop painting.

start sketching.

and nag stop quoting whole posts of images.. just stop posting period..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everyone is bad when they start.. thats how the game works.. too many haters in this thread. props to nag for sticking his shit in your face weather you like it or not. what is graffiti? is it art? is it people writing thier names on other peoples walls for fame? or is it something else entirely? my point is that dudes got yall talking. more posts talking about nag than anyone else in the portland scene right now.. thats my 2 cents.. now back to drinking, sorry about the rant

thats the funny thing though.. he doesnt know how to post flicks.. just links so really if you dont want to see it, simply dont click it. no enduring needed. but im not here to argue with anyone, i just post flicks and bump for people now and again. just thought it was funny that were a page and a half into talking shit about that guy when other people who deserve to get talked about get maybe a post or 2.

thats the funny thing though.. he doesnt know how to post flicks.. just links so really if you dont want to see it, simply dont click it. no enduring needed. but im not here to argue with anyone, i just post flicks and bump for people now and again. just thought it was funny that were a page and a half into talking shit about that guy when other people who deserve to get talked about get maybe a post or 2.

both good points.. but its like a train wreck, you just cant help but look...:lol: