partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well folks, I really havent posted much on here. I mainly observe the portland scee?, but ive been watching for a couple years now and ya know, oddio1, safe fun and Ihatevry1, are really the only ones that hold it down for this and the former thread. Props to you guys for taking and posting proper flicks and talkin when appropriate. Keep on keepin on!

well folks' date=' I really havent posted much on here. I mainly observe the portland scee?, but ive been watching for a couple years now and ya know, oddio1, safe fun and Ihatevry1, are really the only ones that hold it down for this and the former thread. Props to you guys for taking and posting proper flicks and talkin when appropriate. Keep on keepin on![/quote']

free blowjobs too?

phat wife beaters dood, i can get on more meth than you can get gay lovers, and thats saying something. what is alcohol? is someone tmretarded or is it just me? oh wait, its just me... everyone peep the fat sidebust on monster, no sidebust intended but i mean, its just a good spot, can you blame us?? wait, im bad at comebacks i forgot.