partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Who Would Be Down To Meet Up & Everyone That Talks Shit On Here Go 1 On 1 On Camera And Then After That We Can Host The Footage Online So We Can See Which Of You Fags Can Talk Shit & Back It Up Or Who Just Likes To Be A Keyboard Gangster. Ill Provide The 40'z & Blunts B4 The Fight. I Really Would Like To See Who Gets Beat The Fuck Down & Who Can Back Thyere Comments Up. Ill Even Fight First (StUnNa_ShAdEz_BeEyAtCh VS. ihatevry1)

Hell yeah i'm fuckin down, no weapons be a man

Lets settle all the stupid bullshit an quite hidin behin fuckin monitors

Bump for Stunna Shadez

This fool knows whats up!!

someone say Portland Brawl in that case liam is mine did y'all hear I stole his bike that he probally stole and sold it for 5 bucks to some guy just twacked out in southeast so I could have money for the gas to drive around looking for angst tags to slash

fuck you, that kids a bitch and he always will be.

no respect for toys who are handed styles. anyone seen any eraser on the streets?

i rest my case.

Everyone learns from someone homie. There's no shame in taking some tips from someone better than you. Cut the ego bullshit, acting like your opinion means something. Always got something to say about the next motherfucker, when really, how much shit does T*** have running?? Let everyone here know what you write and see how seriuosly they take what you have to say. To put it plainly, youre not shit and so no ones listening. Earn some respect and then run your mouth. Until then, just do your thing and shut the fuck up, and i'll do the same.

so this is what we should do, i'll call the portland vandal squad while you stupid mother fuckers organize the brawl. when you have all the people who are gay enough to go to any location disclosed on a public forum you guys can have a giant fist fight with the cops. if all goes well, some cops will get fucked up and a big group of toys can get arrested witch will intern make them stop doing graff because they are all pussys.

Everyone learns from someone homie. There's no shame in taking some tips from someone better than you. Cut the ego bullshit' date=' acting like your opinion means something. Always got something to say about the next motherfucker, when really, how much shit does T*** have running?? Let everyone here know what you write and see how seriuosly they take what you have to say. To put it plainly, youre not shit and so no ones listening. Earn some respect and then run your mouth. Until then, just do your thing and shut the fuck up, and i'll do the same.[/quote']

yeah, i dont have much ups at all, ill grant you that. my spots are very few and far between.

but theres a huge fucking difference from taking tips and being given styles. if you look at his style it is exactly the fucking same as a simple mayes piece. from the letter form to the color block in back of it. its rediculous. and id love to know how long that took him to paint.

that kid is literally the biggest bitch ive ever met in my life. and thats no overstatement.

the faggot has googly eyes for graffiti artists.

but enough about that bitch toy and the kings who mistakenly showed him their drawing book, bump for bonus and six.