leamington

stemuk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what is it with these bois okae and opes?

its like theyve never seen a piece outside of leamington.

theyve seen yose up and about,and just plain bit his style.

though they are two very clean painters i just think they should take a trip back to there sketch books.

maybe you should shut the fuck up, sorry for writing lettters exactly how there written in the alphabet. im sure were biting more writers out there than yose, or did he invent the letters OKAE, cause theres no style to the letters there just written like that.

simple an clean, beats wild an messy.

wheres your work 2-D

i would just like 2 say that who ever is writing ask stop cuz a cov lad has been putin it up 4 about 10 years and he deserves the respect, trust! and i get wher your comin from but please stop all this bitchin at each other and paint more, ther is nothing proved by 1 toy goin over another. if i can fined fresh walls so can u!GET THE FUK UP!!!!

i dont see why its such a big deal, there is no reason why there should be seperate threads for small towns like kenilworth and banbury etc... as ud end up gettin just a few pics.

i mean whos gonna look at a thread where only a few ppl post?