leamington

stemuk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dnt worry about that m8 i will b more than happy 2 post sum of my stuff up sooner or l8r. but wot puts u in a place 2 give out advice. by all means carry on. but i think it wud b gud if u cud do some of the shit ur tellin these guys 2 do urself and see how well it turns out.

peace

mate its a forum, are only kings aloud to give advice or something, its pretty fucking obvious that he needs to do mroe straight letters, simpler. i mean, if he asks for advice and no one gives any advice, i thought id give him some, whats your beef, and yeah i do, do a lot of simple straight up throws, so i have done so.. mate jus shush. and start helping people rather than critising on some one helping. perfetic.

mate its a forum' date=' are only kings aloud to give advice or something, its pretty fucking obvious that he needs to do mroe straight letters, simpler. i mean, if he asks for advice and no one gives any advice, i thought id give him some, whats your beef, and yeah i do, do a lot of simple straight up throws, so i have done so.. mate jus shush. and start helping people rather than critising on some one helping. perfetic.[/quote']

yeah man i reckon its your atitude that makes you a toy and not so much what you paint .

maza knows his shit .

nah its hardly a forum 4 kings but i just didnt think u where in a place 2 critise ppls work if they ask 4 advise fair enuf but other wise shut it. got no beef just anoys me listening 2 ppl wiv no experience talkin like they no it all. prehaps u shud spend less time on her and more time actually painting.

yeah man i reckon its your atitude that makes you a toy and not so much what you paint .

maza knows his shit .

I don't think it's your atitude that makes you a toy at all..Just cause you read subway art or getting over don't make you not toy. Nearly every painting in leamington is Toy, end of...

maza knows his shit .

I don't think it's your atitude that makes you a toy at all..Just cause you read subway art or getting over don't make you not toy. Nearly every painting in leamington is Toy, end of... I think worse than being a toy is painting basically legal spots when you could be out smashing a track side or some shit, just plain boring...If your gonna be shit might as well be shit in a good spot...You see half of theese people are goin for theese full colour pieces and they aint even got a readable handstyle on lock. Don't get it...

I don't think it's your atitude that makes you a toy at all..Just cause you read subway art or getting over don't make you not toy. Nearly every painting in leamington is Toy' date=' end of... I think worse than being a toy is painting basically legal spots when you could be out smashing a track side or some shit, just plain boring...If your gonna be shit might as well be shit in a good spot...You see half of theese people are goin for theese full colour pieces and they aint even got a readable handstyle on lock. Don't get it...[/quote']

its to true, the trackside should be gettin smashed

I don't think it's your atitude that makes you a toy at all..Just cause you read subway art or getting over don't make you not toy. Nearly every painting in leamington is Toy' date=' end of... I think worse than being a toy is painting basically legal spots when you could be out smashing a track side or some shit, just plain boring...If your gonna be shit might as well be shit in a good spot...You see half of theese people are goin for theese full colour pieces and they aint even got a readable handstyle on lock. Don't get it...[/quote']

yo this guy knows wot im talkin about man. and this is the impression i get from listening 2 maza on here. reading subway art. i wish i had thought of that one. the only way u can learn is 2 paint man and i think thats wot u shud do maza. i really cudnt agree wiv this guy more about the leam lot being toy as fuck man. dnt get me wrong i aint nothing special but im not hitting up these shit boring spots that no 1 cud give a fuck about and running around thinking im a king like most of these lads do. and considering these spots r so fuckin chilled out those painting aint nothing special.

maza i think u shud start ur own MAZA BLACKBOOK THREAD.

..shush, and yeah corse you learn from painting. i agree, and i dissagree not everyone thinks there kings, and i wouldnt say every painting in leam is toy. jus stop the "sniggering" and jus show your stuff or summin.

u know ur rite, there is the odd exceptions but the rest of it is pretty bollocks man. i think a few ppl need 2 start understanding the way things work. ya get me. stop acting like u know how things go and start actually find out 4 ur self. im sure that if u spent a night out painting alone ur attitude will change. i just hope that ppl start 2 realise that most ppl on here r pure toy acting like there not. after that then there work and their attititude 2 graf will change.