SUCK MY FR8.....

Guest jacks raging bile duct

Originally posted by I_Am_The_One

Fuck You Average Cracker. I am the One! And I know the guy who drives a train is an engineer. Necs, Neks, Next all sound the same

Cope, Sope, Nope dont. Ever heard of speak and spell you dipshits?

I told you I dont even know Necs, or maybe you all cant read. The online chick shit is lame. If it wasnt for the internet nobody outside of your own neighborhoosd would even know who you toys are. You go out and do 5 walls (legal) and 5 freights, run home to post the shits on line and all of a sudden you are your head is swole because you got some online fan club of other toys that dont do shit either. Bunch of toys!:mad:

fu-huck me....fu-huck me....FUCK YOU.

im gonna take a wild guess here. your from new york and your a virgin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Can you sign my book???

AVERAGE INTERNET GEEK

Please can I join your club...I want to be a internet geek just like you Average Fag Bag...C'mon dork ballz...Ah, I feel so stupid being reprimanded over a computer screen...And the One whether or not you are serious, just proves you a keyboard critic...Thats all you all are, stop suckin ya own dick and show.Ah your too proud and worried about what the rest of the FR8 scene has to say...Ah fuck you...I am my worst critic....

i like internet girls because my options in reality have run out...

i am the one, i already write "deez nutz in yo mammas jawz" and i been reppin that shit for years already, i suggest you cease and dissest (did i spell that wrong? probably...) or my lawyers will file a class action lawsuit against you...i am the one and only.

i fucking hate all of you...myself above all though :crazy:

NoSkillsKrew-VaginalChlymidia

Re: AVERAGE INTERNET GEEK

Originally posted by Can you sign my book???

Please can I join your club...I want to be a internet geek just like you Average Fag Bag...C'mon dork ballz...Ah, I feel so stupid being reprimanded over a computer screen...And the One whether or not you are serious, just proves you a keyboard critic...Thats all you all are, stop suckin ya own dick and show.Ah your too proud and worried about what the rest of the FR8 scene has to say...Ah fuck you...I am my worst critic....

uhhhh...i think yer confused paper black book king!:confused: . i was dissin the One guy....cause he dissed me...wheres your internet geek protocol dun..i mean son...Knowaumshayin shun!!!wheres my 4d shun...check out my blackbook shun! word up shun!..damd shun!

Guest jacks raging bile duct

what?!?!?!?!

its so funny how you dicks can talk and talk and talk, but can never say your own name. do u understand what writing is about? how can u be afraid to leave your name? how can u call yourself a writer when u cant even represent your own name?

this whole game is about one thing,YOUR NAME. so everytime you post anonymously

you playing yourself,leave your name if you have an opinon fucking pussys.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Aw man you crossed the line when you put in the yellow face with the question marks...Thats it youre dead...:dazed:

Archived