SUCK MY FR8.....

Guest jacks raging bile duct

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Can you sign my book???

Why dont some of you cornballs just shut up, and show your flics??Cmon...We all know that many "BIG NAMES" in graffiti post flics of their own stuff and gettin nothin but love...Why cant a cat you never heard of whos puttin in work, post his flics on here without you swingin from his nutsack?You internet geeks need to get off your high horse and learn...I knew when I started seeing the Next from wherever(hes dope too), on here, people would eventually start with this NEKS...And until the other one gets on here himself, the rest of the fanclub needs to shut the fuck up...Keep typin, and boostin that ego up, with smoke blown out your ass...Peace...

Guest infared

damn, i need to get out to rhode island, i got a set of providence freights that rolls through once in a while but it seems like theres some nice shit to be raped on the island

Guest I_Am_The_One

"why is it always necessary to prove yourself by posting your own flicks online? i mean, you guys are doing right by painting a fair share, whats the need for the self promo??and it so is..dont say you're just sharing your pictures..all night shots right after they were done...lame.."

What He said and more.

First of all someone already writes NECS. Neks is too close. Freights arent big enough for 2 people to write "Necks"- get it! Necs is a G he's been around longer and he's done more shit. Do your fuckin homework before you jump out of your bunk bed and run down to the tracks to write your "FAKE" name.

Second of all posting fliks on the internet is some fuckass toy shit. If you want people to see it wait until someone sees it running. The step back night fliks are lame. I hope you heat up your spot. To top it all off your shit sucks. You should have titled this post "My Fr8's Suck"

Oh your mans a "G" huh?Thats too fuckin bad tough guy.Quit yer cryin, that to me is fuckin lame, the same with all your fuckin freight train 10 commandments..."I hope you heat up your yard".Thats some scary shit, the five boros are as hot as you can get every day of the fuckin year you internet geek...You take yourself way to seriously...

i am the the one

are you serious??

how bout this.

fuck you, fuck necs,fuck next,fuck anyone else even using the same letters i have.

listen whats your tag,and neks is too close.thats nice

the next shit i do is gonna say NECS, and what r u gonna do about it????

nothing,because you are no one,you are a non-existent gossiping jock bitch.

my shit sucks,its all good.show me your dope fr8s. i cant care less if any of you ever seen my fr8s.if you didnt like them why did you scroll 2 pages and read all this shit and then post a book about me?and do MY homework, yeah how could i have been so stupid to write neks,i mean your "G" necs is all country,he kills every thing.stupid me.

eat a dick sucka

all you homo ass fr8 kids from the middle of nowhere are hysterical,all you queers do is fr8s,u have easy access day time fr8s.

what is your tag, ill be sure to rag the shit outta you(not like your up) and anyone else that can talk shit behind an anonymous computer name.

keep the jockin im having fun

Originally posted by I_Am_The_One

"why is it always necessary to prove yourself by posting your own flicks online? i mean, you guys are doing right by painting a fair share, whats the need for the self promo??and it so is..dont say you're just sharing your pictures..all night shots right after they were done...lame.."

What He said and more.

First of all someone already writes NECS. Neks is too close. Freights arent big enough for 2 people to write "Necks"- get it! Necs is a G he's been around longer and he's done more shit. Do your fuckin homework before you jump out of your bunk bed and run down to the tracks to write your "FAKE" name.

Second of all posting fliks on the internet is some fuckass toy shit. If you want people to see it wait until someone sees it running. The step back night fliks are lame. I hope you heat up your spot. To top it all off your shit sucks. You should have titled this post "My Fr8's Suck"

sooooo what do you write, lets see you're shit......or are you just another eastcoaster that jocks.... TAT, FX, DF, 3A

i just realized something

"i am the one"

your same asshole who posted in the cromag imok thread

and said "Isn't Imok that crew that girl and guy were talking about in Video Graff when that dude busted his ass painting that wall up in the Bronx"

dont ever tell anyone ever again to do their homework after playin yaself like that.

suck a dick while your at it toy,lololol.

Guest I_Am_The_One

Hey Glad to see I can inspire such anger among the toys. I think its my lot in life. I dont know Necs, at all. I just know he's crushed a lot of freights, and your on the banwagon. Jump off or get kicked off.

Sorry if i dont know which toy busted his ass in the Bronx or Mt Vernon on those Metro North tracks in Video Graff. It was one of those toys. Knowing which toy fell and which toy is in drag dosent qualify as homework. Im not stupid enough to come on this message board, that is constantly watched by cops, and post what I write, what yard I bomb in what block, town, city and state I live in. Clearly you and all your little mullets are. Five Boros, Is that a joke? You toys are probably from Stamford or something, motherfuckin Bushkill PA or somethin like that. The Fuck You Know about the 5 boros. After all is said and done your still wack, your not from Now Why, and yall are a bunch of herbs for having a little internet crew of mullets

oh my god

your such a toy and it shows.

i dont even have to say anything bad about you,you did all the work for me,hahaha.where u from u little shit talking homo thug? i bet u never hit a fr8,or anything else for that matter,and i bet you dont even have a flick of your weak shit,cause you found out about graffiti last week.

NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS NEKS

I AM THE ONE...

The thing is your online chic, and rule books dont really apply here.You dont know me, and certainly shouldnt just assume where Im from, because thats off.I dont know how you pull this shit out your vagina.Oh and Im mad at you, I think my yard might be hot...fag.......................

Guest Dick Gozinya

??????

Thats kind of nieve to say that your buddy NECS is the "real" one and should be the only one. Do you have any idea how many people are in this world and by pure coincidence have the same name?? I mean come on.... who really cares what a name is anyway, its what you can do with it that counts. Too much emphasis on all this name bullshit on politics and not enough on style....keep rocking it nekso....

and just for the record

NEKS and NECS and NECK and NEXT/NEKST and NEK are all different tags toyboy.

thats like saying SOPE is the same as COPE or DOPE or NOPE.

their all just one letter off,which in case,makes them a different tag.

and chances of me changing my shit because some jock online says so.lol.

keep dreaming

Guest weirder516

mullet party this weekend

come one come all......bring your beastie boys tapes

and footballs. well have a catch and maybe a mosh pit.

shit i need to bomb....peace yall, from schenectady, yours truly

Guest I_Am_The_One

Fuck You Average Cracker. I am the One! And I know the guy who drives a train is an engineer. Necs, Neks, Next all sound the same

Cope, Sope, Nope dont. Ever heard of speak and spell you dipshits?

I told you I dont even know Necs, or maybe you all cant read. The online chick shit is lame. If it wasnt for the internet nobody outside of your own neighborhoosd would even know who you toys are. You go out and do 5 walls (legal) and 5 freights, run home to post the shits on line and all of a sudden you are your head is swole because you got some online fan club of other toys that dont do shit either. Bunch of toys!:mad:

Guest I_Am_The_One

I write "Deez Nutz in yo' mammas jawz". What difference does it make what I write. If I tell you what are you gonna do? Not a motherfucking thing. Are you gonna come looking for me? I live on Pitkin Ave, near Broadway Jct. nigga! Are you gonna cross 2 of my tags out? Are you gonna jump up and hit me in the knee if you ever see me? You aint gonna do shit. Just accept the sad fact that you are a little fish in a big pond called graffiti. The more you respond to my posts the more I know your on my dick. So step off dun cause you getz no ends in me casa.!

Archived