boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe thats why half you guys aint up you have this bullshit morality. no such thing as religion a spots a spot. shit people throw cinderblocks off roofs and destroy cars thats fuckin raw. destroy everything. maybe thats why my house gets hit up with pieces in my basement and warrants on my front door but its all about stayin on your grind. i do that at parties all the time not direct to you mind but yo if a party sucks you will know i was there. anywhere goes there aint rules it isnt like yo your gonna rob this place and if he gets wild dont shoot him just hit him with the but of the gun and risk fuckin up the primer. fuck that ain no rules aint no laws

i wish no harm to you steez , but sounds like youve had an asswhoppin followin you around. straight up....it just aint caught up. karma my dude. i deff. vaule your opinion, and its healthy that i can say u got one comming, and you not talk mad shit and take offence. just keep it for the sake for argument. and i understand with oyour view on destruction. but to each his own at the end of the day.

Guest JohnLester#31
but yo if a party sucks you will know i was there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First thing I can agree with you on, this made me laugh.

Always tag basement pahties khed...

so i peep this thread, and now i have 10 nega props for posting on there......any thoughts?

realism you posted above me....and i got shit for it! lol

If you got negaprops for saying there shouldn't be a Boston thread then whoever dished them out probably wants to get their door kicked in at 6am by BPD.

If it was for the Zube comments...no comment.

i have to say, there are rules in graff thats why it is what it is thats why we look up to and hang out with the people that we do.............

1st and foremost the number one rule is no snitching am i right or wrong you get caught take your hit and leave everyone else out of it.

2nd if you cant burn it dont go over it.

3rd dont bite someone else's style come up with your own. its all cool top show love for something someone did but if you gonna do that make sure you say it and dont pawn it off as your own.

look i aint tryn diss nobody, i aint tryn start no internet beef, i aint calln anybody out im just readn the thread and feel like i can contribute.

rules, regulations, standard are in every aspect of like, even in anarchy there are standards.

we know when you go bombn you aint doing something legal that sounds like a standard / rule

toys are beginners or someone with no real concept of this thing of ours thats a standard / rule

you cant call your self all city if you aint hit every part of the city

you can call yourself king but you aint if you havent gotten that respect from the whole boston graff community.

a lot of shit is up for interpetation and is more a matter of opinion than a rule. but some shit is so common sense that it is a rule dont hit up someones fridge, bathroom or house with out permission unless you want beef and you think they a bitch that shit isnt even about graff thats about life people get hurt for less.

dont call someone a bitch in any way unless you think they a bitch and you can back it up you dont have to be a writer to know that.

i can go on but i dont wanna get hated on so nuff said.

Guest JohnLester#31

Shut up. I think we all know whats what, why do these shpeals continue to arise.

Another 2 min. quicky:

a bit more shadowing

NeedLove2.png

Archived