boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeeezus wtf is all this /\/\/\/\/\/\/\ (not the ears) this is that crap i was getting blamed for??? and HT, you beefin w.HORNE? ......this a bunch of crap, can we get some sketches up here??? i mean i know seein that shit is beat, how ever cant we move that shit to another thread???

WOW.

HTEA SERIOUSLY WENT OVER THAT CLASSIC AROE ON BOYLSTON AND MASS AVE.

AND CLIPPED THE JOE FOR GOOD MEASURE.

YOU STUPID FUCK.

BOSTON SUCKS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

----------------------------------------

hahahaaaahahaha shit is mad funny

WOW.

HTEA SERIOUSLY WENT OVER THAT CLASSIC AROE ON BOYLSTON AND MASS AVE.

AND CLIPPED THE JOE FOR GOOD MEASURE.

YOU STUPID FUCK.

BOSTON SUCKS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

WOW YOU AN UNEDUCATED FUCK. THERES A TOY. THT WHO WENT UP AND OVER IT... IT WAS GREEN AND ORANGE.http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3457/3903215620_6340884043_o.jpg IN WHICH HORNE WENT OVER THEN THE TOY CAME BACK. SO HORNE WENT BACK OVER HIM. THEN HE WENT OVER HIM YET AGAIN BECAUSE HE FELT THAT SPOT WAS TRUELY HIS. THEN HTEA TOOK IT AND HAS HAD IT AND CLIPPING THE JOE WAS PROBABLY GETTING RID OF THE TOYS SAYING 4 THE FUCK OF IT.

WOW YOU AN UNEDUCATED FUCK. THERES A TOY. THT WHO WENT UP AND OVER IT... IT WAS GREEN AND ORANGE.http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3457/3903215620_6340884043_o.jpg IN WHICH HORNE WENT OVER THEN THE TOY CAME BACK. SO HORNE WENT BACK OVER HIM. THEN HE WENT OVER HIM YET AGAIN BECAUSE HE FELT THAT SPOT WAS TRUELY HIS. THEN HTEA TOOK IT AND HAS HAD IT AND CLIPPING THE JOE WAS PROBABLY GETTING RID OF THE TOYS SAYING 4 THE FUCK OF IT.

Ya, that def makes me uneducated. You're like 20 posts too late.

HaHa this loser is funny^ stop pming me.

Got a point though there is no rules in the street.

You might get smacked up for lookin too hard.

Or pming the wrong way.

There is respect. BUT we all don't respect the same things.

Breakin the law and talkin about rules and regulations. LOL

Then breakin the number #1 rule of the street. Dry Snitching.

Can I break something down for you fuckers.

When you first jump on here you know it's bullshit the first page says

"Graffiti is nothing if not a competition, and competition never ends. There's always something else to do and someone else to keep your eye on. "

WRONG I think thats too create all the ebeef for more hits to pages so we can see more converse ads

Where is the competition. If you love graff then you smile when you see someone got a nice spot or did an ill piece. If your staring at that tag and saying damn I got to get more ups than this fool then you got the problem. If you want to get up should be cause you want to be up not cause you need to be more up than someone else unless he's your boy and your battling for spots. Then it's friendly and fun. If not then you need attention and not from graffers from someone certified.

Fuck you all good night

and you'll never have more ups than me ....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

if i could've chosen another hobby to sink endless hours into years ago, i would have

there aren't too many positives in graff the way i see it.

i already put enough time in to get decent at this shit so i might as well hang on for the ride now

if i knew the computer better id be playing mr. t in world of warcraft.

Guest JohnLester#31

freak that ain't bad i just wish you kept your letters as one piece instead of breaking them up so much

agreed. I like that you have a style you stick with though, but change it up every once in a while.

I still owe you too.

so i might as well stop stop

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

:mad2: :beat2: :mad2:

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

fuck all that mess up top, people write graf cause they need an outlet to get out what ever fucked up shit is goin on in theyre head. Fuck compition, this is NOT a sport. If you consider yourself an artist then this shouldnt be an dick measuring contest. I couldnt care any less whos better than who. Get up or shut up.

If its beef , keep it gully, keep it gutter. People beef up here cause its the easiest way to contact the person theyre having menstral bleeds about. Fuck all that,people need to scrap it out or battle. i prefer the 1st over the later.

Archived