(danny) Ainge?

(cam) Bridge?

(oak) Grove?

Sufolk (downs)?

Rugle (ruggles)?

Bunker (hill)?

(Mr.) Butch?

Fleet (center)?

how bout nancy? lol i just love her sooooooo much. lol. used to rock these crappy throws with an M then a face of nancy for the D. ill draw one up n post it soon. lol....fuckin nasty bitch

or how about "adidas" im not one for works with 2 of the same letters, but A-dawgs are boston

"bruins" is kinda dope too.

idk just ideas. but butch is coo too, ill get down with that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: What the fuck is that shit? And why the fuck are you sending me PM's talking about how you're some bad ass at graffiti?

LMAO c'mon dude get off my nuts. i never said i was badass at all, you're the one who called my out for biting. i tried to keep it to PM's but apparently you'd rather post it here, so w/e.

all i really care about is i'm doing my thing it it made you stop and say something about it. :D

bostonbattles.jpg

WORD IS OFFICIALLY BUTCH FOR NEXT FRIDAY (12/18)

BLACK AND WHITE ENCOURAGED, FOCUS ON LETTER STRUCTURE

PM ME A LINK YOUR FINAL SUBMISSIONS, WHEN I POST THEM ON SATURDAY I WILL POST THREE OR FOUR POTENTIAL WORDS FOR THE NEXT BATTLE AND WHEN YOU VOTE YOU WILL ALSO BE VOTING FOR NEXT WEEKS BATTLE WORD

Hopefully this will settle word choice disputes... if you have any words that you want to be included in the battle PM me, lets not fill this thread with that shit it doesnt need to be in here

LMAO c'mon dude get off my nuts. i never said i was badass at all, you're the one who called my out for biting. i tried to keep it to PM's but apparently you'd rather post it here, so w/e.

all i really care about is i'm doing my thing it it made you stop and say something about it. :D

I nega propped you and told you to stop biting G South a few weeks ago now you stay in my inbox...You're doing big thangs homie. :lol:

Archived