boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnLester#31
whos orek?

Been diggin his hands for a while now,

I have a flick of an Orek Task hand,

I'll PM it your way if I find it.

i spent half my career in the books and the other on a forum who am i? sorry to dissapoint the 5 dudes who go on this thread

I spent a year getting to know the people who introduced me to graffiti,

A year off and on a forum starring at styles I could have potentially studied to get better,

I devoted a year and some change building my confidence on the streets doing what I know to be the hotness, then demanded my respect because I made the wanted bucket list after getting mad ups;

Out of all of those years, I obtained no knowledge of history whats so ever, or had any consideration for the ones who did it before me, that are now currently watching these streets.

What group do I represent?

look, i was just tryna share some sketches in the boston thread, no need to cause a ruckus or anything. i could care less if there's another writer who abbreviates his name using the same letter I do, both writers have completely different full names, completely diff locations.

goddammit now i'm ranting like a fuckin 12 year old. happy thanksgiving, fuckers...

people dont care about ny snow just mention fones boy and then they will change. next does that say sake? because that is another no no read all city its from the early 90s. kinda feelin ynots y or on basic principles a generic y. nok you mean the kid with the fresh throw over melt ftk...i cant touch that all i can say is hide and maybe not be 100th person to write that. lets see some snare and rant posted on here too. hahahahhahaha.

nok you mean the kid with the fresh throw over melt ftk...i cant touch that all i can say is hide and maybe not be 100th person to write that. lets see some snare and rant posted on here too. hahahahhahaha.

you mean as long as ya still support the kids who plastered their shitty graffiti over an RJ spot. or sidebust stupid out of towners. or what about them kids who still cant rock straight letters but insist on mouthing off online? youre a toy calling out other toys on being toy...guess who looks like a clown in the end?

you mean as long as ya still support the kids who plastered their shitty graffiti over an RJ spot. or sidebust stupid out of towners. or what about them kids who still cant rock straight letters but insist on mouthing off online? youre a toy calling out other toys on being toy...guess who looks like a clown in the end?

it's cute that you had to make a new sn to talk shit :lol:

sidebusting out of towners... you mean how the city maybe has 4 dudes really going for it and when out of towners come here they dont see anyone up at all... hmmm id just like anyone with beef to pm me with your word so i can straight go over you. your a son. nice new username. as for me being toy im down with that im mad toy kid i got no respect anywhere.

Archived