wellington new zealand!!!

bern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: wellington new zealand!!!

do what you do best ae jack flicks!...fuck your pathetic...what do you exactly contribute to this thread except for wackness?...

What I tried to add was to show there were more than one crew....pity u do not even represent your so called friends. TS is more than able to have own thread why label it Wellington if u only want TS on this thread? I will leave u too it!

what are you talking about fool,pity i dont represent who?,you dont know shit?...how chump can you get?...what are u gona try an pull next?....and this thread was started b4 i was put down in ts,b4 you came along and killed it...by the way do you even write graffiti????....later sucker.....

heres some breakfast fo ya....

ceap1-1.jpg

Re: wellington new zealand!!!

what are you talking about fool,pity i dont represent who?,you dont know shit?...how chump can you get?...what are u gona try an pull next?....and this thread was started b4 i was put down in ts,b4 you came along and killed it...by the way do you even write graffiti????....later sucker.....

heres some breakfast fo ya....

ceap1-1.jpg

sorry off topic but yo..I love that NWA tag up above your piece haha.. that's so NZ.