wellington new zealand!!!

bern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know u dont wanna hear it especially from another NZer but ur gonna hear it heaps once some 12oz peeps see this.

REAKT is killing..drue is nice..

but that GIN20 is CAN2 all over,most of the bern pieces have a general feel of can2 and the characters dont help.

But fuck all of ya a dope with colours and paint well.

dont hate me

i def aint saying im original..if u ever seen my shit. :innocent:

Originally posted by riddimz@Jul 4 2005, 09:24 PM

plus theres a brother up in auckland who writes BERNS TDU

ok...i feel what your saying...haha gin20 hes tha man hands down have a close look at his style....hmm ts!i know about berns!i write bern without the s!...not like it matters!...but yea you can say what you like im still gona paint new york style because thats what i like!that goes with my charchters aswell?...dont think im trying to get in to the shit talking game either...im down for graff and thats that!...but yea hope you dont take this the wrong way?....

The whole of NZ has been heavily influenced by SUK. It's a good crew to be influenced by, but it's all starting to look the same. I know that there are some really good NZ writers out there. They just need to spread their wings and do their own thing.

Originally posted by Chook@Jul 5 2005, 05:22 PM

The whole of NZ has been heavily influenced by SUK. It's a good crew to be influenced by, but it's all starting to look the same. I know that there are some really good NZ writers out there. They just need to spread their wings and do their own thing.

i wouldnt say the whole on NZ.. a handful of writers have adopted that style, especially in Wellington. But there are plenty of original, fresh styles being painted as well.

Originally posted by bern+Jul 5 2005, 03:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bern - Jul 5 2005, 03:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-riddimz@Jul 4 2005, 09:24 PM

plus theres a brother up in auckland who writes BERNS TDU

ok...i feel what your saying...haha gin20 hes tha man hands down have a close look at his style....hmm ts!i know about berns!i write bern without the s!...not like it matters!...but yea you can say what you like im still gona paint new york style because thats what i like!that goes with my charchters aswell?...dont think im trying to get in to the shit talking game either...im down for graff and thats that!...but yea hope you dont take this the wrong way?....

[/b]

word man im not too much authority on this anyhows..and i wish i could paint like any of u welli dudes. Your right Juse is the man and i certainly aint gonna hate on how u wanna paint.

And the berns thing,i dont think anyone else will care except maybe him! haha.

pz

Originally posted by Ngati Hrvati@Jul 5 2005, 05:06 PM

berns is a cool dude im sure he wouldnt kick up a fuss over your names being similar!

sweet riddimz,kalis,ngati,....shot for the coments...i totally see how we got real similar style to alot of other writers but yea i fink tha lack of writers in welly has something to do wit it!...like juse,kerb,devote,duel,wck pieces were all i really saw for a long time and id always liked the way they looked and that kind of stlye definitly

stuck in my head!....but i know there are other styles in welly...jur,xhbt,scream, but yea nyc style just got me from the start!!!

Originally posted by Chook@Jul 5 2005, 04:22 AM

what a load of garbage.

shit that bern stuff has just reminded me that legal pieces can be sweet....i love that wildstyle kind of graff.

fuel and skag are my favourites at it in the england.

thats the first can2 piece ive ever checked, and its fresh.

that blue bern on a train....imagine.

reminds me of that kast shit on hip hop rock.....

anyway don't listen to the ramblings of a brittish cunt. keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kerb 2005

KerbArtCentre.jpg

Reakt, Juse, Kerb and Chali2na 2004

ts2na.jpg

Juse Burner 1 in Graf Comp 2005

Juse.jpg

Juse Burner in Graf Comp 2005

Juse1Reading.jpg

Reakt 1 Burner in Graf Comp 2005

a9b76f2a.jpg

Reakt 2 Burner in Graf Comp 2005

Reakt.jpg

Kerb 1 Burner in Graf Comp 2005

Kerb1.jpg

Kerb 2 Burner in Graf Comp

KerbReadings.jpg

Spexone TS 2005

Spexnwtwn.jpg

Ceap BDS 2005

Ceapbdsnwtwn.jpg

Drue TS 2005

Drue-Newtown.jpg

Leafed Lady by Juse1 TS 2005

Juse1nwtwn.jpg

Trik TS 2005

TrikTS.jpg

Spexone TS 2005

Spex1.jpg

Antis K2/WCK 2005

AntisK2.jpg

Triple S and Mephisto Jones Production on PVC Canvas @ Aotearoa Hip Hop Summit 2004

Summitwall04-TS.jpg

Reakt TS on board 2004

ReaktCan5.jpg

Reakt Alphabet Sketch 2004

Reakt1.jpg

Skirt painted by Juse1 TS 2004

Juseforlils.jpg

Tat Design by Juse1

Tat1.jpg

Characters for Bodyrock 5 Poster by Juse1

BRcharacters.jpg

Website design by Top Shelf Creative Company (Juse1 and Kerb) for NZ musical group 'Fat Freddy's Drop' 2005

TopShelf.jpg

Plenty more to come.......