NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

and all u lil kids that think u outlaws and whatnot,put it into perspective.you paint on shit that youre not supposed to-there aint no undercover task force out to get you.if any of yall make it to CCA i bet you all get ya shoes jacked!

dont forget their sandwiches and jungle juice too

who the fuck painted that bullshit by the lineyards saying "we fuck ass" and big dicks on the electrical box by white bridge... RIGHT ALONG THE FUCKING GREENWAY TOO - your going to get the yards even more blown the fuck up for that dumb shit...

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

LINK IS A POLICE INFORMANT.

It's true, I remember seeing flicks where link had tagged a writer's first and last name over their piece. That writer was arrested shortly after the flick was posted on 12oz.

ANY WRITERS ROUND HERE WANNA DO SOME REAL PAINTING, I MEAN BOMBING HIT ME UP

See, he's already looking for his next person to snitch on.

MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA TALK SOME SHIT ABOUT LINK SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE GROW SOME FUCKN BALLS AND BACK THAT SHIT UP INSTEAD Of TALKING SOME BULLSHIT ON THE INTERNET

I bet plenty of people had tons of shit to talk to your face, link. But for some reason, right after everyone found out you're a snitch, you moved to another state!

Archived