NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

yo the festival u gotta pay to get in that shit??? n if ur tryin tgo paint how they goin about that (all legal walls?) do u need to have sketchs 2 show r wat???

why dont you click the link?

also if you were going to be painting there you would already know...

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

ther sure isalot of smartass mofo's on this post page..... i hope yall gonna b ther at the scrib jam so u can act like that in persn<<-----

FSK<<<------

..........u already know wats up i dont need to say shit

stop1.png

IM MAKING MY SMACK A TOY BITCH UP LIST - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURSELF TO IT. ADDMISSION IS 15 UNLESS YOU ARE A PARTICIPATING ARTIST - IF YOU ARE YOU ALREADY KNOW, IF U THINK YOU'RE GONNA GET THUG OR WHAT NOT PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF OR I WILL BE GLAD TO CHECK YOU FOR YOU....THIS EVENT IS GONNA BE DOPE - ITS GONNA CHANGE NASHVILLE...SOME OF THE DOPEST WRITERS IN THE COUNTRY...BOOYAH.

IA CREW RUNNING CIRCLES ROUND YOU SINCE 1994

yeah if you want to get all hot under the collar at this event think twice, because acting like a dummy will get it fucked up for those working to make it what it should be, and then you are marked for the other 363 days of the year...

Archived