NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

That train is "GAS." Rome, Italy. He may of thrown an "m" at the end.

Did ya even look at it.....looks like 'GASM' to me!....FUK IT, niggaz in anothr country, but he is kill'n gasm here; like I said tho.....FUK IT!!!!

p.s. Kidz, go paint yur own shaat!!!..................Aim.To.Dstroy. WHOOMP! WHOOMP!

Did ya even look at it.....looks like 'GASM' to me!....FUK IT, niggaz in anothr country, but he is kill'n gasm here; like I said tho.....FUK IT!!!!

p.s. Kidz, go paint yur own shaat!!!..................Aim.To.Dstroy. WHOOMP! WHOOMP!

He pretty much just made my point. It doesn't matter if theres a name in New York. For all you know there could be gasms in every state but the point is someone else will always have your name.So its pointless to wine to him about his name. Plus you haven't seen his other shit, it looks nothing like New York Name's shit. If you take that offensively then thats your own problem man.

No offense man but the same could be said to you....but what do I know I'm just another toy.

man, shut the fuck up! all you kids need to shut the fuck up and get off this forum!! If you wanna chat go have tea and buiscuts and talk your asses off. go paint and forget about the internet!!!!! PS Im in Brazil you cunts!!

yo i found these dope shits...

l_0febffdc733cd37bdd7ff52f18d47eea.jpg

l_64615fb0848ae8cf7f35403ed042080e.jpg

stolen from some skate alabama site...bitch yeah!!

ps. my timbs start feeling like they nike airs on me..

FUCK FEAR DRINK BEER

matt and wesley,,writers for shure.

Archived