NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

blah blah blah,

This shit is fun.

You guys get all pissy about nothing.

That skech-one kid, dude you dont even know what i look like.

I just would like to see a shitload of good stuff on the sides of the roads now days, and the least of those damn bubble letters allover brentwood

1. Does it matter if skech-one knows what you look like to throw down?--no

2. We get pissy when lil fucks like you, probably a spure of the moment i wanna be a graff writer but then stop after 3 weeks and decide you were the king of nashville an brag to your friends, get on here and talk like you run shit when really you are just running your mouth, so dont get on here critizing peoples stuff when you yourself havent even posted anything to get critizied.

3. If you wanna see good stuff then look around you man Tier, Yewr, Gasm, Roko, Ruzer, Rek, Retro, Mir, fuck man the list goes on but all those people have ups right now and i didnt even mention the O.G. heads like Zew and Smok and all them. (might help if you get out of brentwood to see real graff)

4. Don't say shit to mir or muze or any of those kids kuz they are putting in more work than you probably ever will.

big ups to eveybody painting, sorry if that pissed anyone off by takin up space,

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

1. Does it matter if skech-one knows what you look like to throw down?--no

2. We get pissy when lil fucks like you, probably a spure of the moment i wanna be a graff writer but then stop after 3 weeks and decide you were the king of nashville an brag to your friends, get on here and talk like you run shit when really you are just running your mouth, so dont get on here critizing peoples stuff when you yourself havent even posted anything to get critizied.

3. If you wanna see good stuff then look around you man Tier, Yewr, Gasm, Roko, Ruzer, Rek, Retro, Mir, fuck man the list goes on but all those people have ups right now and i didnt even mention the O.G. heads like Zew and Smok and all them. (might help if you get out of brentwood to see real graff)

4. Don't say shit to mir or muze or any of those kids kuz they are putting in more work than you probably ever will.

big ups to eveybody painting, sorry if that pissed anyone off by takin up space,

Its sad you dont know what youre talking about, Im not "spure of the moment". Its been and years an a half since My first piece.

I just changed my name. And I have no reason to go off bragging about anything,

because you guys dont know who i am and neither does anyone else.

Im new around here. and as soon an I have paint I'll be out there.

Most likely off Charlotte (for the record i dont live in brentwood,

I just happened to see about 8 throwups looking the same over off of the interstate down there.)

And I know theres good shit all around, its not like i havent seen any of it.

And I still dont see the huge deal with me saying i didnt like how some one paints.

If you know youre good, you shouldnt care

"And I still dont see the huge deal with me saying i didnt like how some one paints."

its a huge deal when you say you dont like how some one paints when you havent put in any work yourself, and if your new to nashville. you are oblivious and have no right to state your worthless opinion about other writers.

Archived