NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfortunately we had to jet out early so it was rushed. on another note, i think i'm having another party this weekend. this time i'm gonna have some large boards set up to paint on. message me if anyone wants to come..

So uhh...everyone is invited, BUT If you leave your fucking trash at my house, you are not welcome (you should know who you are). Drinknig for those who can handle it. and walls for everyone who wants to paint.. oh yeah, art show this weekend. yeah how about the afterparty is at my house. come to the art show and then come to my house and chill. bring blackbooks and your own booze. plus booze for me if you want. uh, if you want to paint tell me cause i gotta figure out how many canvas to build. probably just buffed masonite. but yeah bring markers blackbooks, paint if your going to paint, i guess thats it... everyone invited but no bullshit beef, if you start shit with anyone at my house i will fucking beat you and then kick you out..no joke. this saturday, 8 or 9 at my crib. you can spend the night on the floor if you need to.

Archived