Mansfield

Dizzee Grafter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheNew@Mar 14 2006, 05:06 PM

only thing good about that is the spot its in.

clove and his fellow toys still leaving comments and making this thread look toyish

wheres ur shit? lts is da only ones doin tings in mansfield big props to dhat n init u lil bitches

Originally posted by BARRY CLAVA+Mar 14 2006, 02:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BARRY CLAVA - Mar 14 2006, 02:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by daper_dapsta@Mar 13 2006, 10:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-lestalad@Mar 11 2006, 12:37 PM

c15177b1.jpg

did alert from notts do this  :biglaugh:

tha bad boi swat of course

the sarcasm was lost on you then avril lavine.

[/b]

u chewin on bro??

Originally posted by u_see_yourself_on_the_tv?+Mar 15 2006, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (u_see_yourself_on_the_tv? - Mar 15 2006, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by eightball@Mar 15 2006, 05:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-u_see_yourself_on_the_tv?@Mar 14 2006, 10:08 PM

whats tht  :yuck: ^^

its called art mate.

You Reckon, i Don't

[/b]

well well well. balls balls balls is all i hear. jus shut it n chill init. get on wi ur ting.. constructive coments are gud. bein a complete nob end jus makes me laff. peace. big up rk n lts

Originally posted by daper_dapsta+Mar 16 2006, 01:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daper_dapsta - Mar 16 2006, 01:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by u_see_yourself_on_the_tv?@Mar 15 2006, 05:33 PM

Originally posted by eightball@Mar 15 2006, 05:23 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-u_see_yourself_on_the_tv?@Mar 14 2006, 10:08 PM

whats tht  :yuck: ^^

its called art mate.

You Reckon, i Don't

well well well. balls balls balls is all i hear. jus shut it n chill init. get on wi ur ting.. constructive coments are gud. bein a complete nob end jus makes me laff. peace. big up rk n lts

[/b]

It is a constructive Comment... :king:

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v115/O...sank_sketch.jpg Tell Sank to change his name...

i honestly dont know, LTS are running things in mansfield at the minute & getting the steel done..n i really thought that RK had potential, Swat & Role Deffinately all the other heads are just exixting putting the odd tag up here and there that Crypt makes me piss one of my very close friends from the early 90s wrote that Old School and you know Fuck All , Props To LTS Keep Doing Ya Thing! :king:

Archived