Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO STAY FLY.. I CAN ASSURE YOU I DID NOT READ YOUR PM'S I RESPONDED AS SUCH BECAUSE YOU PMD ME....twice!!!!!! (not the other way around) so pull down that dress of yours because right now u "arguing" with judge jury and executioner!i wouldnt even go as far 2 post your pm's here cus ur just another drop in a puddle that doesnt go anywhere.. ive done my time, made my mark 3x over! i got nuthin more to prove, especially to a nigga who dont matter more than the bitch i tell i love while tryna fuck her sister..

i will say this tho.. SMASH will FOREVER be associated with NEW YORK CITY GRAFFITI, SUBWAY TRAINS, AND DESTRUCTION shorty i aint touched a train in 4+years and my presence is STILL seen.. so IM GOOD

smash florida? u think that effects me? lol doggs i can giv 2 fucks what comes up what happens u search on flickr.. did you have fun lookin for my shit on flickr? did you feel threatened by what i said? did it hurt you deep inside your soul?? u kno y it did?

cus im up here -------------

and u down here

-----------(you)

shorty u got alot 2 learn about this game.. but at least you were warned... ill seee ya in the funny pages...

yours truely,

GOD aka arthursmasharelli aka the coolest nigga to ever put S-M-A-S-H together to make a mark

20767_232107161836_656531836_3751110_2060118_n.jpg

SHOUT OUTS TO MY NIGGAS IN MTL.. SURE YOU MIGHT NOT BEEN THE 1ST TO WRITE A NAME.. BUT IF UR COOL, HUMBLE, AND RESPECTFUL U GET BUMPS FROM ME LIKE LINES OF COKE IF YOU WANA BE A DICK? TRUST ME IMMA BIGGER DICK ASK THE NIGGAS U LOOK UPTO WHO I DRINK/PAINT WITH REGULARLY.. ASK EM, YOU BARKIN UP THE WRONG TREE KIMOSABE

SUM NIGGAS JUS GOTTA LEARN THE HARD WAY, INSTEAD OF THE SMART WAY

SHAKESPEARE SAID IT BEST... YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG :rolleyes: