Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn he bit like a shark then

it will get taken care of eventually, sure fooled me

CEOS CWK BEEN WRITING ACTIVELY FOR THE BETTER HALF OF 25 YEARS..and truthfully? the dude will burn you with both feet tied behind his back, on the 57th floor of the wtc on 9-11-01 so fall back

nuthin wrong with bein ceos from mtl etc

maybe im comin into this situation waay 2 late, or maybe im just lookin for another nigga 2 put on the shit list so I or 1 of the many goons i associate with can speak on it a lil more archaically

but seriously? u dont wana go there... who you gonna take care of?who bit you?

is this kid even serious? talkin all this shit and all he got out there is super simple shit that anyone with half a bit of knowledge of letter structure can do.

maybe you SHOULD start doin legal walls? maybe you can put sum funk into them flat letters.. im jus tryna help since we share mutual friends

relax

relate

release

and if i jumped the gun? dont worry... thats my M.O :wink2:

billiondollar.

1. the bit comment was toward the fake zek

2. you just posted half the other guys collection

3. plz keep your threats to yourself and yes you are too late

lissen kid... dont think because u have a keyboard.. and i have a keyboard

that that puts u in the right social class that you assume you can give me advice.. i am the teacher and you are the student and i will threaten anyone i damn well please you sit there and listen because im tryna skool you to sumthin. 1. fucka fake zek zek 156 the only one i ever heard of so far

2. i just posted the last 2yrs of the REAL CEOS shit if u want i can make a few calls 2 round up sum early 80s pics. u kno from when u was still a stain on the bedsheet?

3. shut the fuck up little man.. cus imma say this ONCE

i will COME TO YOUR TOWN AND embarrass YOU

and ittl be an embarrassment none of our mutual friends can stop

its not a threat im just tellin ya

and it might not be today, might not be tomorrow it might be 6yrs later after your flash in the pans over, but best believe when we cross paths i will embarrass you

dont pm me again with your pics and explanations i didnt read the shit the 1st time and i wont read it anytime there after... you playin yaself kid

and papa smash will spank you, the balls in your court.. you can make a slam dunk? or you can shoot from half court and air ball all ur choice

michael-jordan-by-slashfilmdotcom.jpg

billiondollar.

1. the bit comment was toward the fake zek

2. you just posted half the other guys collection

3. plz keep your threats to yourself and yes you are too late

pss.. u just got knocked off your high horse and got ur skirt lifted not only that..now I come to find out your a fake ceos :lol: that other ceos puts all your work and freights together to shame. you a lame and as billiondollar says...stay in your lane :lol:

THE REAL SMASH

3202663696_553242708c_o.jpg

3659602479_e5d029f46c_o.jpg

3448332275_d15cce35b3_o.jpg

3372122820_193116d755_o.jpg

3275421587_22361bf24e_o.jpg

3193663694_be47fb893a_o.jpg

2300962794_db58a5c3dd_o.jpg

YOU LISTEN

1st of all you lied because if you had not read the message youwould not have answered as such.

i never askd for your advice so PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

you want to call fakes? what bout the miami Smash who has outdone you for years now mid 80s and still going?

i can keep on and on but fortunately i am too busy at the moment

AND JIM YOURE STILL A BITCH

• Like 1

when the captain of the NYC vandal squad is quoted in the new york post calling you "the king of subway graffiti in new york city" you kinda earned a leg up on whoever wants to talk shit lol.

i repeat, the captain of the VANDAL SQUAD is in the news paper calling you THE KING OF SUBWAY GRAFFITI...and goes on to say "He’s done the most we’ve ever seen,” said Capt. Elwood Selover, of the Transit Division Vandal Squad."

u kinda got it lol

toys think because they have 3 years of knowledge from the internet that they got a leg to stand on.

i dont even know the nigga but yo...when i read THAT shit? hard to argue about a mans place. for the record youngin, doing subways makes u a real writer...doing freights is kinda a bastard stepchild