Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a legal wall, created for everyone, so im not surprised that its getting passed over.

But seeing what he done in 15 min aover a 5 hour production is kind of frustrating. I like when its some good piecers , or at least kids that try to take their time and try to do something complete, that go over prods.

Anyway i have the flicks its all good.

and shizzohope, to put this in a constructive way and i dont want to sound too harsh, but please stop to always ask for people,s stuff and talking for nothing. Go outside and take flicks, then youll be adding something positive to this thread, instead of anoying people and its making you look like youre trying to suck their ·$%&!!

peace;)

kk, i undestand ,and i think its true but im still young so i think its a bit normal idolizing writers and asking for sum work...but i have sketchs that i could post but i dont know how.and like i said sumone could add me on msn and could post them afterwards....peace