Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Criz, It's been on the tip of the toungues of many people, many people who wanted to say it but didnt, ah shit you know where im going with this. This is Montreal. This is graff. Noone

seriously cares about yo you this i paint with you. Why bother, there's just people who paint and people who dont. I used to, i don't now. Changes nothing. I know graff.

You know something that you think is graff, trust me its not. 156? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? What is it that makes you think? KNOW YOUR PLACE.

Wait wait wait wait a sec... lemme say it again.. KNOW YOUR PLACE. I say a little thing and you come out firing at me? Fuck your wildstyle burners,

I light up copies of WildStyle and call it BURN NERDS.. Yeah Montreal is friedlier than NYC but then again its the reason you moved here. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

TO GIVE ADVICE TO YOUNG CATS WHEN HALF YOUR OWN CREW NEVER HEARD OF YOU??

You feel old, you the figure? Peep CREEZ 156 still rocking roofs and shit and he's twice your age.

ITS GRAFF YO! Not 'post a picture of a Zeck piece and say thats my boy' you know..

CMON, YOU CALL THOSE WILDSTYLES? 1 ARROW ON EACH END MAKES IT WILD? WHO THE FUCK CARES?! Now go pick up that bucket of primer

and let me do the things that you read about.. I wanted no beef.. I was just smiling.. I STILL AM. - DAMO JKR YKW VNR FTE , WHAT?

Not sure where that cam from as I was directing my comment back at Damo's comment and not you.

Niggaz try to shoot strays at me imma fire back, Niggaz know who the fuck I am old and new school. I represent NYC graff not the bullshit same ol same style dudes keep recycling, stuck on flatline and not trying to elevating

truth be told I single handily brought 156 back into the North American scene so while I dont know all the members and vice versa I know the people that I need to know and communicate with the rest via the net. me zek and my dudes from NYC the ones running the crew now with Jon's blessing.

any how its all good I know where this is stemming from and the circles have changed. I just did not understand if u were my boy why would you lol on the comment. Cuz if anyone was shooting indirects at you I know that I would not have poured more fuel to the flames.

All I know is that I treated all you dudes with equality and on the humble when I first meet all of yall. I got mtl connected with the NYC scene, Especially with Tyke.

I do respect you though cuz you had the balls to speak up. we just aint cool no more from what I see. not gonna go back and forth with you, u know the math and the email if anything.

niggas that have issues speak up, cuase I dont want fake niggas given me a pound and then talking shit behind my back! I aint pushing tfo in mtl for that reason.

Peace

bfor why are you playing yourself out on 12 oz all the time? this isnt even directed towards your graffiti...

obviously not directed towards my graffiti -no need to clear THAT up, sport.

posting pictures is just so much more fun knowing just who's vagina gets

sandy over them! ;)