Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well listen montreal is basicly like the nyc of the states, and whats nyc all about?.. bombing its rare that you see some artsy fartsy 3d peice of shit, and thats how it should be done here as well, if u wanna start something diffrent go join the hippies out in the west, there more open to thos kindaa things , why spend hours on somthing that usualy wont be seen except in flicks? and especialy when all ur hours work gone to shit when someone decides to bomb over ur peice, theres reasons why state your name won awards and " future of graffiti" didnt , its cause ppl wanna see bombing not no face shamncy 3d shit , sure its chill to do it once in a waile at most or even j ust to catch a flick of it, but dont go walking around withur nose up after sum1 sucks ur dick about how fresh it is because all u did was spend hours at a safe or legal spot and do it when some one els could have done a bunch of throwies and get shit done. peace.

and btw, yur right i dont know u or any of u for that matter.. and i dont wanna no u cuz most of montreal is made up of stuck up big headded faggots who think there the shit cuz they bomb mtl , try mombing ny.. for example only a handfull of u whould be balls enough to do so without only puttin up tags and outlines at most, its alotta kids like u that make mtl graff game look liek a joke to alot of outtatowners, this thread blows ...peace

hah its funny because thats all u have to say,, stfu,stfu,stfu that and you have no experiance in the graff game, maybe if u can read u dislexic fuck u would read the part where it sais i dont know u and i dont wanna know you and i also state teh fact that u dont know me neither so regardless if u think i have alot of time in teh game or not u shouldent be attepmting to state that fact without knowing.. nuthin but an e-thug

Comic hero, first learn how to read.

second, with the lack of experience you have in the graff game, you should just shut the fuck up, stop acting like you know shit, you're embarrassing yourself.

poor kid...

ferme ta grosse chatte...tu parles de trop toi...!!