Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the probleme with your boy criz....he dont know nothing about the locals writers,what? just cuz he from the big apple, he can heat anybody like that, with any reasons...look he write with ether a da soldier and he dissed a Roll up from them, cross a Oek shits..etc etc... yOU want play ruff smash go to the irak and go make war... you are not Cap1, smash slow your roll fool...

100% mONTREAL like scano say...

So the rest of the scene doesn't really exist from him? right( he arrived at montreal since one week but it normal?)...So why TFB,DA, HSP etc, dont cross the montreal scene( if yes there are a good reasons, no problemee with that), they have a judgements too, like you, like me, you dissed anybody here...and you have a judgements, So why smash can do it?? for No reasons...,anybody dissed him, he's not up here, maybe at nyc...so he must respect the scene, and have a judgements too, its two differents thinks.

(my english is terrible sorry)

Haha c de bonne guerre, c faite prendre a son propre jeu, anyway vous allez voir que ya pa que d ''soft niggaz'' ici. Vous parlez de qui est famous, vous avez crossez Zonek... DOE soldier et j'ai pa hate de voir qui d'otre vous allez osez comme sa. J'aime l'odeur du beef, mais la c meme pu du beef c de la vanité.. se penser meilleur que tout le monde... dammm

Et t'inquiete ta meme pa a parler anglais, pasque lui se force pa pour respecter les boys du coin, moi j'me forcerai pa pour parler dans un autre langue que la mienne pour lui

So the rest of the scene doesn't really exist from him? right( he arrived at montreal since one week but it normal?)...So why TFB,DA, HSP etc, dont cross the montreal scene( if yes there are a good reasons, no problemee with that), they have a judgements too, like you, like me, you dissed anybody here...and you have a judgements, So why smash can do it?? for No reasons...,anybody dissed him, he's not up here, maybe at nyc...so he must respect the scene, and have a judgements too, its two differents thinks.

(my english is terrible sorry)

They get a pass because they put in work! what other crews bombz,peices,etc on a regular?

you dudes been around for years and TFB took over the city in 3 months! I don't even need to ask who blazes the hottest productions in MTL?

I know Oreoh, Ont,Maser106, Quidam and met Zoneck. DOE/TOS do thier thing. Zo went over my man Fone..and that's how that popped off.