Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get drunk in the grave yard.......play cards.....and gravedigg....you know my steez.......Rick James Bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Killa-EF crack head spot

killaef5cs.jpg

une chicks ki sip des fortees c'est ben cute!!

colt45tities4js.png

Demsr

im0027054mi.jpg

Ensoe et Webs...trop class le jack daniles billboard

g26yv.jpg

Kant stop Stareing at it

g034hh.jpg

Killah-EF

b698an.jpg

Yusa

8am6mc.jpg

Guilt Diar Idea??

stlaurent19nn.jpg

Zuel Rest In Peace

1im0053702mg.jpg

b_efeckts62.jpg.f1a940b75a78e138f3238e57b2cc4375.jpg

Everyone just shut the fuck up. If you know him, then you know what happened. If you don't, then you don't have to know. The last thing he would EVER want is a fucking internet thread where a bunch of people who don't even know him talk about how sorry they are to hear that he is ill, when all they really care about is that they won't be seeing any more of his graff, which he could care less about. You can all go fuck youselfs....the same shit happend when Justin died. 20 sum odd pages about how sad everyone was. Smacking Snitches....if you're who i think you are, you got your information from i know who, and he doesn't know all the facts. To tell you the truth, no one does: except his parents. You kids wanna talk about how sorry you are.....try sitting by his bed for 2 days. Not sleeping, working 10 hours, then going right back to the hospital. Just hope that he'll be back rockin the double deckers soon. He is NOT in a coma....that is all you have to know. Plz Plz Plz just everyone be quiet. That's what he would want.

ok trooper, chte réponderai pas en anglais mais jsuis sur que tu comprends pareil.

chtrouve ca con un peux ta facon de réagir la dessus

ta raison, jle connais meme pas yusa mais ca me fait dkoi pareil ques qu'il lui est arrivé. Les détails jmen fou pos mal, jveux meme pas savoir kes ki c passer, l'important c son état, qu'il s'en sorte dans l'fond. Pis faire 20 pages sur son cas comme sur celui de zuel jvois pas kes ki a de mal la dedans... ca prouve juste qu'on se tient tous un peux par les coudes dans notre ''communauté'' appel ca comme tu veux. C dla compathie koi, y'est arrivé de koi de grave a un des membres de cette ''communauté'' messemble c normal dans parlé pis de s'inquiéter a son sujet.

Jsuis pas la pour en rire ou pour commencer nimporte quel debat, jvoulais juste en faire part aux autres pis a ceux qui le connaissent personellement, Jsais que ca te touche plus toi ke moi mais bon jreste pas indifférent.

peace