Free Heroin Program

GoD5eNt

I may be mistaken, but I do not think that the government has legalized nor decriminalized the traffiking or posession of heroin in B.C. or anywhere else in the country. I believe that they are simply administering heroin to the addicts at these sites. I am also under the impression that cops don't go snooping around Vancouver looking for junkies to bust for heroin possesion even before this program was implemented. If a cop did see a junky shooting up in an alley or wherever they'd probably throw the dope in a sewer and tell them to get their ass to the safe injection site. My information is based on a story about safe injection sites that I saw on the news sometime last year. I remember the users were shooting themselves up, not having doctors do it for them but I guess this has changed now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

legalise all forms of narcotics and watch the global economy crumble.

without bribes from drugs, cops will start doing their jobs properly and chasing writers for a raise.

And - as if you wouldnt pull a mad robbery on such a clinic and sell the shit on the street for half price with 100% profit, come on.

shoot up rat poison, what a russshhhhhhhh...

Originally posted by Herbivore+Mar 16 2005, 03:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Mar 16 2005, 03:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>this won't help anything

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-GoD5eNt@Mar 16 2005, 04:11 PM

I think it will definetely lower crime rate but lookit, if you had a sister or a brother who was a scag junkie would you want him/her to get more heroin in a safe enviroment, or would you want them in a treatment center?

It will lower crime rate and put the dope dealers out of buisiness <----furthering the drop in crime rate. I don't think it's gonna do too much to help the junkies other than eliminate them robbing, stealling, going to jail, and eventually overdosing but hey... if it's not your family member or freind then what do you care if they steal peoples shit, end up in jail or overdose? :rolleyes:

Archived