Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mr corkhill!! chill... some of these fellas are young and just commin up in the scene just like you at age 13. i checked all your posts fella and they not to tuff. stop eves droppin and just making silly remarks in threads. im sure you enjoyed the last two magz i upped. even tho ya didnt rate the first.. which was fare comment but ya did come back for the others so im sure there is some interest in this thread even for your own gain. i aint rushin ya man just dont keep dissin man. glass houses and all that im sure ya get me. peace still!

sins i scann the mags and make them to pdfs mate then i upload them to a server i got me email m8 cheers.

Originally posted by sire@Nov 12 2005, 09:53 PM

enko i tried to reply to ya message something not workin right. of course i will help ya m8 this is my email. darren.ud@btinternet.com. mail me man and we will sort some thing out. by the way there is nothing wrong with ya outline m8 dont get distracted by all the bullshit

enko told me that he posted to you about his mates room i am also a mate of this guy if you want i can pass a message on?

Guest imported_Europe

No more posting links to bootleg graffiti products in this thread!!

Its against the 12oz rules and extremely counterproductive for the graffiticulture worldwide.

Originally posted by Deepishmud+Nov 14 2005, 09:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Deepishmud - Nov 14 2005, 09:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HEAZ@Nov 12 2005, 10:28 AM

this is for you ENKO ONE

GIVE UP GRAFFITI..Seriously take up djaying or something else...

[/b]

Thanks for that, but I don't give up!

Especially not when some prick like YOU tells me to!

FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by sins@Nov 15 2005, 06:26 AM

dose it matter if u find a pic of a charicter off the internet mist

we all start somewear

i am shure u get things off the net

yeh i surpose ya right, was just messin with him anyways cause he told me at school he came up with da character himself n i asked if he got it of da net n he said no, yeh sometimes get ideas of da internet i think we all do

Archived