Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheers men. now i know ya all gettin a little impatient about these legals spots. believe me i am too i feel like i been tryin to get stuff sorted for like 15 years. the latest is as follows. i recieved an email offa the anti social behaviour team today. they have invited me to a meeting in january. with reguards to a legal site being erected at osmaston park apparently its goin all wheels in the new year. skate park / bmx and the woman who is in control of it is quite keen to incorporate graffiti shame it still looks like a way away. i keep pestering them about the other sites, doin me best lads. i think my way forard is to seek out another private venture. any one hit chad boards yet.

atleast things are moveing sire nice to no that u and every one is soo keen

not shure about the bords in chadd to be truthfull i am not shoure wear abouts in chadd thay are

u said sumat about a youth club is it the one on chesapeek centere

nice to see opi getting out with some cunto charectars

anyway when i now wear them bordsi will try to get some paint and see what skills i may have

take it eazy derby :haha:

Originally posted by sins+Nov 8 2005, 11:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Nov 8 2005, 11:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HEAZ@Nov 7 2005, 05:26 PM

Sire Deze is fresh! :sick:

i agree m8ty

got to be derys best

[/b]

Nice for the comment fellas!

sins ...ahem... Yeah im livin in derby at the mo but originally a nottm graff artist :)

Word Derby!! just a little information for y'all. on the previous page theres a flick of lose paintin a train.... im pretty sure that flick was taken earlier this year at Derby train station. the only train damage I know of since I moved here. That night was a long one! lots of dodging trackies n layin in bushes! theres also I think three other dubs on that train by some other boro hit-men!

Also on a Hip Hop note its Homegrown this Saturday tha 12th, Should hopefully be some sick breakers down and the usual array of heavy beats and Graff visuals!! Get down if ya really represent.

One love....... peace :king:

i hope this page is not gonna be all writing again. im gonna post a few of ma personal flicks ive aquired from a good dutch friend of mine just to brighten the place up. cheers mek.

gerard130sc.jpg

gerard i think this guy is dope

gerard240zw.jpg

gerard

img91718wz.jpg

oh and loco its about time you dropped a few flicks m8 you been commin derby long enough.get ya flicks out for the lads.

Archived