Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sins+Sep 29 2005, 10:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Sep 29 2005, 10:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Henry101@Sep 28 2005, 06:26 PM

Went painting last night and came across a crew called SDC? anyone heard of dem

wear u go painting?in derby

herd of a crew called dsc

its zeros crew

[/b]

i always got the impression zero was a one man task force... anyone see the paper the other day? he hit a caravan and the name that tag bit called him "ZOZO" :haha: who the fuck would write zozo? idiots. if i was zero i'd be insulted.

good to see the dbc lads getting some skills down, i'm liking the recent pieces! i got nuff paint sitting at home but no time to get out... i'm thinking of doing something at the new boards they've apparently put up in chad park, anyone seen em yet????

Originally posted by 141.80+Sep 29 2005, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (141.80 - Sep 29 2005, 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sins@Sep 29 2005, 10:17 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Henry101@Sep 28 2005, 06:26 PM

its zeros crew

i always got the impression zero was a one man task force... anyone see the paper the other day? he hit a caravan and the name that tag bit called him "ZOZO" :haha: who the fuck would write zozo? idiots. if i was zero i'd be insulted.

good to see the dbc lads getting some skills down, i'm liking the recent pieces! i got nuff paint sitting at home but no time to get out... i'm thinking of doing something at the new boards they've apparently put up in chad park, anyone seen em yet????

[/b]

lol ZOZO

i have met zero a few times hes safe

hay xper ill have that paint u have sitting round at home......ill put it to good use lol :haha: :haha:

wear abouts are them boards on chadd park ........... not heard anything about them ?

i might go and have a look 2 night!

Originally posted by sins+Sep 29 2005, 04:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Sep 29 2005, 04:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Henry101@Sep 28 2005, 06:26 PM

its zeros crew

[/b]

Just round breadsal only went 4 a bit cause i nearly got caught...yeh heard of dsc

Archived