Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by I & I+Aug 30 2005, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I & I - Aug 30 2005, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Aug 29 2005, 05:42 PM

has any one seen mutch of zie not seen anything for  a bit

any one now him

yes thanks....hes alive and well jus not doing much graff at the mo like me and a lot of older heads! :huh2: :yuck:

[/b]

so u now him then

is zie mad?(not as in lost his mind)

u have not done some recent stuff but u are still one of the kings

and up a lot

Originally posted by sins+Aug 30 2005, 03:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Aug 30 2005, 03:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by I & I@Aug 30 2005, 11:09 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-sins@Aug 29 2005, 05:42 PM

any one now him

yes thanks....hes alive and well jus not doing much graff at the mo like me and a lot of older heads! :huh2: :yuck:

so u now him then

and up a lot

[/b]

is he this or he that??? :five-o: chill on the questions mate! :shook: :huh2: :yuck:

Originally posted by MarzOne@Aug 30 2005, 03:41 PM

i just went on graphotism and searched for derby graff. These are some of the results...

graff1%20copy.jpg

real1.jpg

matts%20school%20photos%20087.jpg

Has anyone seen or heard of a 'Real'?

I aint met him but he got a lot of tags down my road..nothing too special though :yuck:

Originally posted by I & I+Aug 30 2005, 03:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I & I - Aug 30 2005, 03:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sins@Aug 30 2005, 03:09 PM

Originally posted by I & I@Aug 30 2005, 11:09 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-sins@Aug 29 2005, 05:42 PM

any one now him

so u now him then

and up a lot

is he this or he that??? :five-o: chill on the questions mate! :shook: :huh2: :yuck:

[/b]

sorry only asking u no i am not a :five-o:

Originally posted by sins+Aug 30 2005, 09:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Aug 30 2005, 09:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MarzOne@Aug 30 2005, 09:10 PM

sins mate, stop fuckin postng. Mint was answering my question. Not everyone is talking to you.

I aint bitchin but my self and others have told you to chill and you don't take a blind bit of notice. Slow down and chill.

ffs all i did was ask if anyone new of zie and u fucking bite my head off

and i no not every one was talking 2 me thats why i said i was comfused so u could put me streaght ffs

no BEEF ok

:hatred: :hatred:

[/b]

Originally posted by sins+Aug 30 2005, 10:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Aug 30 2005, 10:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sins@Aug 30 2005, 09:25 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MarzOne@Aug 30 2005, 09:10 PM

sins mate, stop fuckin postng. Mint was answering my question. Not everyone is talking to you.

I aint bitchin but my self and others have told you to chill and you don't take a blind bit of notice. Slow down and chill.

and i no not every one was talking 2 me thats why i said i was comfused so u could put me streaght ffs

no BEEF ok

[/b]

it's not sensible to go telling everyone who is who... people shouldn't need telling this, at the very least its in the forum rules. if someone else tells u what they write themselves then thats their decision. I've had my real name written up on walls next to my tags because some cunt got beef... it's not fun running around at 4pm on a weekday with a spraycan trying to cover it all up

(PS if anyone ever sees anyone writing NSM or painting a bunch of stupid mushrooms, kick the shit out of him for me, that boy is a deadman, he's got no fuckin respect)

Originally posted by 141.80+Aug 31 2005, 11:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (141.80 - Aug 31 2005, 11:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sins@Aug 30 2005, 10:27 PM

Originally posted by sins@Aug 30 2005, 09:25 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MarzOne@Aug 30 2005, 09:10 PM

no BEEF ok

it's not sensible to go telling everyone who is who... people shouldn't need telling this, at the very least its in the forum rules. if someone else tells u what they write themselves then thats their decision. I've had my real name written up on walls next to my tags because some cunt got beef... it's not fun running around at 4pm on a weekday with a spraycan trying to cover it all up

(PS if anyone ever sees anyone writing NSM or painting a bunch of stupid mushrooms, kick the shit out of him for me, that boy is a deadman, he's got no fuckin respect)

[/b]

yer it not like i am gonna tell every other fucker

anyway i did not ask thear real name i just asked if mad was the same dude a zie and all this kicks off

safe 14.80

ps wear are theas mushroom and nsm painded and why u pissed off wid him?

but anyway forgetabout it ok fellors

bloody hell fella's i find my self goin round in circles on this derby thread readin the same thing four or five times. stop gassin and get some work done. grouch i got ya pm wish granted m8.. well i been out prepin them courts they look fuckin lovely just like the old white elephants.. sunday morning next painting sesh.i & i im waitin a phone call offa ya m8. and ima also waitin an email offa certain inividual you know who ya are..

http://sireshome.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by sire@Aug 31 2005, 02:49 PM

bloody hell fella's i find my self goin round in circles on this derby thread readin the same thing four or five times. stop gassin and get some work done. grouch i got ya pm wish granted m8.. well i been out prepin them courts they look fuckin lovely just like the old white elephants.. sunday morning next painting sesh.i & i im waitin a phone call offa ya m8. and ima also waitin an email offa certain inividual you know who ya are..

yer u are right sorry about the bickring boys

Originally posted by sire@Aug 31 2005, 03:49 PM

true true. time to get some writing done. respect all

Originally posted by 141.80@Aug 31 2005, 07:28 PM

Latest bits from Buhsta & Xper

buh1.jpg

shug1.jpg

buh2.jpg

xpa1.jpg

more where these came from, just need to be arsed to transfer them into web friendly file sizes

peas

respect for them pick xper

do some stuff like that round derby

Originally posted by HEAZ@Aug 31 2005, 10:04 PM

i no marz nsm starts beef with every fukin writer i aint sure but i think i no where he lives!

i'm hoping he'll go away because he's becoming a fuckin nuisance, not just graffiti wise.

aaaaanyway, someone post some pictures, i'm loving the stuff on this thread so far. it's cool to see that mobster is still writing at sire's new spot, i've only ever seen one or two of his pieces before, respect

just posting to let those who know of me know! :p

big shout to Sire for giving me itchy fingers on the basketball court last weekend

sup Dash if u step on by....

and big respects to my old partners in crime Popz n Brainz

and a big shout to anyone who remembers me from the 80's/90's Nottingham, now livin in Derby

... hmm looks like im off to go get some motolow fri so see how it goes, rusty or not :p :huh2:

.....DEZE

Originally posted by deze@Sep 1 2005, 06:23 PM

just posting to let those who know of me know! :p

big shout to Sire for giving me itchy fingers on the basketball court last weekend

sup Dash if u step on by....

and big respects to my old partners in crime Popz n Brainz

and a big shout to anyone who remembers me from the 80's/90's Nottingham, now livin in Derby

... hmm looks like im off to go get some motolow fri so see how it goes, rusty or not :p :huh2:

.....DEZE

u are one of the olde timers then

lol respect your shit muxt be good lol

.....DEZE

yep im an old timer... last time i painted was back in the early 90's started in 85 in crews such as raw riters KIA and cristal clients i remember when dash was just a kid keepin lookout one night when we were doin a train station .... now hes pretty well known with pulse, still see a few of the old crew at hip hop jams ... shit its like yesterday when i see em... lol

anyway take it easy!

.....DEZE

yep im an old timer... last time i painted was back in the early 90's started in 85 in crews such as raw riters KIA and cristal clients i remember when dash was just a kid keepin lookout one night when we were doin a train station .... now hes pretty well known with pulse, still see a few of the old crew at hip hop jams ... shit its like yesterday when i see em... lol

anyway take it easy!

safe

dont no why u stopped graff

Archived