Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sire@Aug 21 2005, 04:27 PM

i think im gonna stick to straight lines.. still after all this time not to tough on outlining long curves oh well... any how whens people up for paintin. i rung 6 writers today and not one came through what gwon.. peace yall

you aint phone the right people then! u forgot my number or something ;)

Originally posted by sire@Aug 21 2005, 04:27 PM

i think im gonna stick to straight lines.. still after all this time not to tough on outlining long curves oh well... any how whens people up for paintin. i rung 6 writers today and not one came through what gwon.. peace yall

haha yeah you got a slight wobble going on there mate! :huh2: still its all good, where is this spot? i think i know but not 100% certain...ive acquired some paint recently so looking to paint1

i and i, i didnt forget ya number star i rung you 4 times man if ya got paint give me a ring i should be there wed, either sat or sunday. yeah i know bit wobbly. fuckit! lol the old man still rolls. some guy from notts might be there too. what it is man i gotta be there when its painted cuz i got a letter of permission man. i wanna keep it tight so there is possibility for more stuff in the future. news news news! IVE HAD ME MEETING WITH .ASBO DEPARTMENT AND ONE POLICE OFFICER. I got to write a draft up of where we would like the new spots and a rough size of plot. ive talked about havin 4 spots in derby. what it is now they are gonna get my draft and approach the owners of the specific places. i.e highways devision or councils, parks etc. and apply for the land... HERE IS THE DEAL.. THIS IS AN ETTEMP TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF TAGGING IN AND AROUND DERBY THE PLACES WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED AS WILL THE CITY OF DERBY IF NOTHING CHANGE I.E A REDUCTION OF TAGGING THE SPOTS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AND THEY WILL COME DOWN HARD ON THE TAGGERS..( THEY HAVE COUGHT A COUPLE) THEY R SLAPPIN 2 YEAR ASBO'S ON PEOPLE AND KERFUES ETC IF COUGHT WITH ART MATERIALS ON THEM THEY ARE LOOKING AT 6 MONTHS INSIDE TO START. but what they are sayin basically is they gonna try and make this happen to give graffiti artist's the benifit of the doubt to do the right thing... things come soon!!

Originally posted by sire@Aug 22 2005, 02:32 PM

i and i, i didnt forget ya number star i rung you 4 times man if ya got paint give me a ring i should be there wed, either sat or sunday. yeah i know bit wobbly. fuckit! lol the old man still rolls. some guy from notts might be there too. what it is man i gotta be there when its painted cuz i got a letter of permission man. i wanna keep it tight so there is possibility for more stuff in the future. news news news! IVE HAD ME MEETING WITH .ASBO DEPARTMENT AND ONE POLICE OFFICER. I got to write a draft up of where we would like the new spots and a rough size of plot. ive talked about havin 4 spots in derby. what it is now they are gonna get my draft and approach the owners of the specific places. i.e highways devision or councils, parks etc. and apply for the land... HERE IS THE DEAL.. THIS IS AN ETTEMP TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF TAGGING IN AND AROUND DERBY THE PLACES WILL BE CLOSELY MONITORED AS WILL THE CITY OF DERBY IF NOTHING CHANGE I.E A REDUCTION OF TAGGING THE SPOTS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AND THEY WILL COME DOWN HARD ON THE TAGGERS..( THEY HAVE COUGHT A COUPLE) THEY R SLAPPIN 2 YEAR ASBO'S ON PEOPLE AND KERFUES ETC IF COUGHT WITH ART MATERIALS ON THEM THEY ARE LOOKING AT 6 MONTHS INSIDE TO START. but what they are sayin basically is they gonna try and make this happen to give graffiti artist's the benifit of the doubt to do the right thing... things come soon!!

sounds good m8 hope it works............... we gotta get ppl to stop bombing spred the word boys :innocent: :innocent:

yes bombin is part of the graff scene, but what is it ya wanna be respected as. a tagger, or a dam good writer. i know and understand well all need to be up. but derby aint gonna get shit outta any one if all yall can show is ya tag and a throw up.. i would rather be up there as a city with notts, sheff, etc, etc, showin some skillz and gettin some love from out of town heads also shownig that derby is a good place to reach.. remember graff is more about were ya from, you as an artist and is a full representation of that altered ego or what your tag stands for.dont forget..i aint tellin any one to stop shit im askin yall to think about what you want and how your gonna achieve this...

Originally posted by sire@Aug 23 2005, 10:29 AM

yes bombin is part of the graff scene, but what is it ya wanna be respected as. a tagger, or a dam good writer. i know and understand well all need to be up. but derby aint gonna get shit outta any one if all yall can show is ya tag and a throw up.. i would rather be up there as a city with notts, sheff, etc, etc, showin some skillz and gettin some love from out of town heads also shownig that derby is a good place to reach.. remember graff is more about were ya from, you as an artist and is a full representation of that altered ego or what your tag stands for.dont forget..i aint tellin any one to stop shit im askin yall to think about what you want and how your gonna achieve this...

well said that man....

Originally posted by sire@Aug 23 2005, 05:29 AM

tell dem

marz do u memba one nite ur wer with ment n i came up to u n u wer pointin at graffiti n i herd u say "lets do sum bombin round town" well whichever one of you it was. Then i shouted graffiti artists n u looked round n i sed so u doin sum bombin n u sed no sum bummin. lol then the next day the whole area was bombed with ment n tome

Originally posted by HEAZ@Aug 24 2005, 08:54 PM

marz do u memba one nite ur wer with ment n i came up to u n u wer pointin at graffiti n i herd u say "lets do sum bombin round town" well whichever one of you it was. Then i shouted graffiti artists n u looked round n i sed so u doin sum bombin n u sed no sum bummin. lol then the next day the whole area was bombed with ment n tome

ahahaha how did you know that was tomes and ment? If it wastomes sure sounds like a funny mother fucker. You a little youth? Do you write?

Originally posted by MarzOne+Aug 24 2005, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MarzOne - Aug 24 2005, 04:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HEAZ@Aug 24 2005, 08:54 PM

ahahaha how did you know that was tomes and ment? If it wastomes sure sounds like a funny mother fucker. You a little youth? Do you write?

[/b]

sorta used to. enko. are u actually tomes lol. cus u did actually say it once on 12 oz. yer i am a youth. n i guessed u wer graffiti awriters as you wer walkin round pointin at graffiti. n ur bags had graffiti on n u wer speakin bout doin it that nite.lol . i knew it was as the next day graffiti was there that wernt the nite b4 n it was tomes n ment

Archived