Handstyles

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\

philly hands are probably the most original shit in the US, a whole city created its own style and everyone rocks it, just like in SF with the one-flows...its on some city pride shit

im not from philly but i have a general rule on talkin shit about wickets. if you cant rock it you cant knock it...simple as that. i practice wickets for fun once and a while and they are way harder to rock than any other handstyle in the world

Real shit^

I spent most of a summer in philly a few years back, even got to kick it at the b-boy bar-b-q. I met people, saw things, painted, damn near got hit by the L for being a retard. I spent that whole fucking summer trying to walk out of philly with some wickets, three or however many years later I cannot duplicate a perfect philly hand that comes out clean consistantly. I'd love to see what you have on burning good philly styles.

And for the, "duh, what's up with the whole city trying to make it's shit look similair,' comment, shoot yourself.