Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dahmm..the city forgot about the homicide and domesic violence going on....$2500 reward for informatiion leading to BNE and warrant for his aresst...and now the front page of the chronicle...BST kid gets wrapped and charged $20,000 bones...shit...city officials are trippin...

Im all about SF and didnt read what the lil SF/LA squabble is about but lets face facts:

SF is a playground - LA is a warzone

We dont know shit about razor wire and copters and K9s here - thats why so many homeless people - i mean writers- come here to bomb. And they come hardened from that shit.

THE LIVIN IS EASY!

and theres nothing wrong with that.

sunset nigga ha

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

no but serious i got a solution to the problem they say it costs 22 million a year give me 15 million and i will buff everyone of you fuckers out day in and day out in my brand new scraper with my 3 new bitches who will roll my weed and sukk my dick serious i would dedicate 12 hours a day 7 days a week . on a nothe note newsome is up for a 35 thousand dollar raise maybe he would like to donate that to more cops in h.p and the t.l i watched a dude serve 15 feens in about 5 minutes from a roof . but yo people arnt scared of crackheads n the bus they dont make any one uncomfortable but damn these 15 year old twerps scribbling up the place . everyone should join a gang gangbangers dont pay fines .

no but serious i got a solution to the problem they say it costs 22 million a year give me 15 million and i will buff everyone of you fuckers out day in and day out in my brand new scraper with my 3 new bitches who will roll my weed and sukk my dick serious i would dedicate 12 hours a day 7 days a week . on a nothe note newsome is up for a 35 thousand dollar raise maybe he would like to donate that to more cops in h.p and the t.l i watched a dude serve 15 feens in about 5 minutes from a roof . but yo people arnt scared of crackheads n the bus they dont make any one uncomfortable but damn these 15 year old twerps scribbling up the place . everyone should join a gang gangbangers dont pay fines .

22 million is the biggest load of shit ive ever heard. our citys government is fucking corrupt. gavin newsom needs to die.

FUCK ALL $CRAP KILLA! IT'$ ALL ABOUT NORTHERN CAL14ORNIA! IF U $EE ANYONE COME TO FRI$CO FROM L.A. THEN CRO$$ OUT ON THE WALL$ CUZ THI$ I$ NOT YOUR HOMETOWN OF FRI$CO!......FUCK M$K' date='LT$,KOG,AWR,TKO,CTF,CB$,AND MTA! IF I $EE U IN PER$ON,I AM GONNA KILL U! ::X41510::/COLOR']

i dont ever go on here to talk but i had to this time ...graffiti is graffiti gangbanging is gangbanging .what you are saying is bullshit every crew that you have named has put in work and been around for years.alot of them crews have went coast to coast and some world wide. i just wanted to respond to you and let you know how fucking retarded you sound.if you are a real gangster stay in your own lil gangbanger culture and out of mine we dont need you .you are the shit that we need to weed the fuck out and i dont care how much work you put in but you have shown very lil knowledge and respect to this game ...........i can care less if you type back like i said i dont type on here i just look at the work that gets done .......

who stole the soul ....

bump for this, and the kiro and pez, but those were a few pages back. and to the person who is asking for vegan and someone else flicks, just look around man, its not like they arent there.

i'm not in the city right now; or you meant the flicks? yea, i just wanted to see if there was anything more recent.

you're in the p-town forum too, right? holding it down with oddio1.