Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

got to defend my city most of you suckas never been to LA dont know shit about it or been once and went to fucking disneyland or some other tourist hype shit LA is fucking crucial you can't even compare LA and SF its more like LA and the whole Bay Area, LA county has more than 15 million people and is aprox 50 mi x 50 mi.. you really gunna judge half the population of california who you never met or seen? with everything from rich folks to ghettos and every kind of race and religion, not to mention graff that burns alot of the frisco shit i see daily. if you are talking about bombing or peicing LA has that shit handled from crazy spots to street level shit to burners to heavens/freeways to yards, even legals. not to mention all the crews that started in LA that have gone nation or even worldwide, and all the LA writers that have crushed SF. you don't hear people in LA crying about frisco cause people in LA don't give a shit where you're from as long as you aint a buster, it's a city made great by immigrants. honestly you ask most people in LA about the Bay and all they got is love or curiosity. it makes SF look like a bitch ass city when everyone here has a napolean complex, cryin about "fuck LA fuck LA" all stressed out about nuthin. I dare you to try and pull that shit in Pomona or Crenshaw or Boyle Heights. SF is tight, I live here, and love it, rep your shit, have pride in where your from, but don't try to take away our shine, because folks from LA aint havin that shit, and it just makes you look ignorant. you been around cali you know this is a WEST COAST THING, have love for your brothers in arms. FUCK NEW YORK

FUCK ALL $CRAP KILLA! IT'$ ALL ABOUT NORTHERN CAL14ORNIA! IF U $EE ANYONE COME TO FRI$CO FROM L.A. THEN CRO$$ OUT ON THE WALL$ CUZ THI$ I$ NOT YOUR HOMETOWN OF FRI$CO!......FUCK M$K,LT$,KOG,AWR,TKO,CTF,CB$,AND MTA! IF I $EE U IN PER$ON,I AM GONNA KILL U! ::X41510::/COLOR]